Regular Contributor
elafunie

Re: February Board

[ Edited ]

Simone: That's what thought, so happy for you that he will be home for good :smileyhappy: That makes sense to wait till Mon, hmm interesting that your bloating is gone. Irritability could go either way.

Tara: The headache could be from your sleep being off, but pregnancy itself brings it on. I experienced that the whole time with Lucas, but I think it had a lot to do with the pre-ecclampsia. Lying down with a cold  cloth over your eyes will help the hurt ((hugs)) Hope you can find the underbelly kind, I prefered that over the overbelly in the comfort department.

Amy: How cool that Nathan is 23 months and you're 23 weeks along with your little girl :smileyhappy: I know, they change so much! Migraines are not fun :smileysad: Hopefully your back pain subsides also ((hugs))

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Contributor
GinaBelina101

[ Edited ]

Hey Ladies! Hope everyone is having a good week.

Tara - I had horrible headaches in the beginning of my pregnancy. The subsided once in the 2nd trimester.

Well Lucas took his first steps right before he turned 9 months, he has been a hand full for sure. I am feeling good. Pregnancy has been flying by for me.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Contributor
GinaBelina101

[ Edited ]

And a quick bump pic...this was at 14 weeks.  I am already getting much bigger! 14 weeks take 2.jpg

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Gina: I love your pictures :smileyhappy:
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Nicole- Yeah, that headaches have been off and on for the last week or two. Part of it was my neck being out and now I think it's sleep related/pregnancy. 

Gina- Oh my goodness your kids are super cute! Love your bump pic,too! 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]

Hello ladies. Sorry I've been off here for a while. Things have been so busy I feel like I have no time to do anything. Bryce is doing good but he's trying to come really early. We just got released from the hospital on Sunday afternoon. I've been having contractions non stop since then. They gave me the magnesium drip and celestone in case he does try to show up early. The nurse thought I was 40 weeks when I was admitted but we are only 33 weeks when we went in. They almost took Bryce on Saturday because of the contractions but the mag started working and calmed them down. I don't think I will make it to 40 weeks. I can't even walk a few steps without having a contraction. I am ready dialated to 1 1/2 cm. I see my Dr tomorrow and have an u/s. I also have a question. It's tmi but is diarrhea normal? Like you can't stop going? Ever since I got home from the hospital I can't stop making trips to go for that and just the normal bathroom breaks. Lower back pain also kicked in really bad and I can't even walk upstairs anymore without it taking 10 min to do it. I will try and be on here more and keep ya'll updated. I posted a pic of me at 32 weeks. I will see if my dh can take a newer one. Hope everyone is doing good!
Alix

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

20140223_105702.jpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 21 members 609 guests