Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: February Board

Tara- Oh yes... FAR more comfy! I bought some of my clothes this time around at burlington coat factory... they have a decent selection of things.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Hi Ladies :smileyhappy:

It's been busy at work, but I had a moment to read, back to page 5...

Brie: You deserve your Starbucks for sure! Chris needs to really seriously consider quitting the smoking for sake of his family AND himself. He's been through a lot with his ear :smileysad: Do you have Layla in daycare? We didn't enroll Aaron until he was almost 2 and he wasn't talking either. We noticed a huge difference in his vocabulary just a couple months after he started. The socialization really brought out his language :smileyhappy: That's good she has an appt with her pedi coming up, you can express your concerns with them get the advice you need ((hugs))

Christine: Great to see you! I know, I can't believe it 7 mos! Lucas will be 8 mos this weekend! I'm glad you went to the doctor about your anxiety and I hope the medication helps you :smileyhappy: I would happy to give you our snow here :smileywink: We've had so much of it along with the cold, so ready for this winter to be over :smileytongue:

Tara: How's the sleep going, almost done your work week :smileywink:

Simone: When is Ty coming back? You said it would be permanent this time right? You're having an awfully long cycle, it almost looks like O'd CD41 and the dip on Tues could be implantation (?) Maybe that's why you've been getting BFN's before, have you tested since? Hmm, what's it look like today I wonder, keep us posted hun :smileyhappy:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Amy: Right now we're all healthy (knock on wood) :smileywink: Wow, Nathan is going to be 2 really soon! You just had your gender reveal party and now planning his whew! You go Momma :smileywink:

Tara: So glad everything went well Tues :smileyhappy: The regular OB visits are usually uneventful and quick like that. Now that you're in the 2nd trimester I'm sure you'll be gaining more weight :smileywink: The rubber band in the maternity pants can be annoying, mine kept rolling down until I was showing more then I wore the under belly kind and it was much better :smileyhappy:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Nicole yes Ty's return will be permanent. I am waiting until Monday to test as that is when Dr. Newmark's nurse, Kelly, said to.

Tara glad you have comfort.

After several weeks of being terribly bloated my bloat was gone yesterday and today. :smileysad: I also am very irritable today. Think I will get af soon.
SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- I think the closest Burlington Coat Factory is down close to you. Maybe if I venture that way I will check it out,

Nicole- Sleep is a challenge still. Got 4 hours today. Have a headache going right now. I need to check out that kind of maternity pant too cause the two I got are all over the belly cause that's what I could find. 

Simone- Ah bummer!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- I went to the one at the Everett mall... much nicer then the old one in Lynnwood.  I also looked at Old Navy and Macy's.  In terms of more dress up stuff Macy's had the best stuff and it was not nearly as expensive as I was expecting so that was nice.  Old Navy was good if you are tall, but I am not. :smileywink:

AFM- Back hurts today.  Migraines have been harsh the last couple days.  Days keep ticking by.  Little girl is more wiggly.  Nathan turned 23 months and looks so much older!  And his hair is finally coming in too!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- I should probably head South and see what I can find to add to what I've bought. I've never been to the Everett mall. I've always gone to Alderwood, South Center, or Bellevue. I'm not tall either at 5'3. Wow, Nathan is almost 2!!!! My head is hurting a lot still, too. Headaches and migraines are no fun indeed!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 488 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: