Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Re: February Board

Hello! 

GL Tara!

Sorry I hate using my phone to reply and this is the first time I had time to use the desk top.  Ty cied when we took him back,. I really can't wait for his return. Think we will be making that weekend wonderful for him. 

As for testing I have on and off since Valentine's Day and am still getting bfn's. I called my ob's office she is out until next week, but her nurse was there and so I spoke to her. She wants me to wait 1 more week and retest and let her know what those results are and then go from there. Ugh more waiting. Better hide my last test until then. LOL Here is what my chart looks like. 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Thanks Nicole and Simone!

Simone- 26 days is late to O. I wonder if maybe for some reason you didn't O this month? Or better yet you did and it's just taking a while to get the positive result :smileywink: That sounds very difficult to take Ty back. Hope the you all have a wonderful welcoming home for you all to enjoy!

AFM- Needing to motivate to get ready for my appt. It's in a little over an hour. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

[ Edited ]

Simone- I O'd somewhere around CD29 with this little one. My cycles were sitting right around 40-41 days after having the little man. KMFC for you!

Tara- Can't wait to hear all about your appointment today. :smileyvery-happy: I love appointment days. I taught Nathan a few signs when he was young, milk, eat and more is pretty much all we did. He also knows butterfly (but his version isn't really right). He started talking so readily that I gave up on signs pretty quick. It's a lot of repetition getting them to understand what you're signing. Milk was incredibly helpful when he was really little though, if nothing else I would learn that one. :smileywink:

Nicole- Hope everyone is feeling better!

Brie- I was deaf for about the first year of my life, they have no idea why I was deaf or why I could all of a sudden hear. The doctors actually told my parents it was a miracle. I had to do quite a bit of speech therapy. Needless to say I had Nathan tested at the hospital before we even came home, I will do the same with this little one too. That being said, I have lots of friends with kids that are far older then Layla with very few or no words, they all do things at their own time.

Christine- Anxiety is rough. I've had horrible anxiety with both of my pregnancies. I also have anxiety about taking medicine though, so that route didn't work all that well. If you can find a counselor that does cognitive therapy or mindfulness training it helps a tone.

AFM- Just doing the normal stuff. Plus working on getting the house and decorations all ready for little mans 2nd birthday! Less then a month away now! Time sure does fly. As for pregnancy, this one is so far going a bit better.  Still have my aches and pains and anxiety but I think partially having experienced it before helps.  That and the little man keeps me busy. :smileywink:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- I think that is so cool. My nephew knew how to sign "more" and "please". I think he may have known some more, but I don't remember what. He was also a pretty early talker. 

AFM- Appt went well yesterday. Uneventful and quick. HR 160's. She said everything is looking good. I've only gained a pound. The funny thing it I washed my jeans and even with a rubber band they are not fitting comfortably and I can zip them. Going on a shopping adventure to try and find something that'll work. I kinda think the belly band is uncomfortable. 

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

I put those CHs in because that was where FF gave me them before taking them away. Still no af and 5 more days until I can test again. My temp also went up again. On Monday it was 97.77, Tuesday it was 97.34 and today it is 97.78.

Tara you're having a girl! But glad your appt went well! What are you measuring? Have fun shopping!
SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- I've never liked belly bands or any of the maternity pants with the big belly section. I have to get the low ones that go under your belly. I actually lost weight at the beginning of my pregnancy... I think I was down about 5 lbs at my 12 week appointment. It's all back now though (and I couldn't wear my normal pants even having lost 5 lbs). Everything just shifts. :smileywink:
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Simone- Gotcha. Fingers crossed! Hahaha, yeah I've heard that from a couple friends, too. Doc didn't say, but said everything was on track. She felt my fundus, but didn't measure it. 

Amy- Motherhood maternity only had the kind with the belly coverage. I bought two pairs and a pair of leggings. I wanted to try some on that go under the belly. Oh my goodness, I've bee missing out! They are seriously way way more comfortable than my jeans with a rubber band. It also helps it look like a belly and not a gut :smileyhappy:)

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 700 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: