Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: February Board

Nicole- So sorry Lucas isn't feeling well.  That's never fun.  :smileysad:

Tara- I'm super jealous you can get u/s like that.  So awesome you got to see your little one again.  I'm almost tempted to pay for those pictures.  June is so far away. LOL

Gina- Almost walking?  9 months.  Oh my.  I would have gone nuts had that been the case.  Nathan didn't walk on his own until about 17 months!

AFM- I decided to make most of the bedding for our little girl.  I wasn't finding anything I liked and then I found some fabric that I love.  It's Riley Blake Enchant.  I'm using the dark blue, aqua and pink ones.  None of the strange green.  I love green but it just looks wrong to me.  I ordered all the fabric today (it was on sale)... but I can't start making things until after Nathan's birthday.  I can't believe my baby is getting so close to 2.  

Here is my pinterest board with my inspiration type stuff (and fabrics)

http://www.pinterest.com/msflutterby/baby-room-inspiration/

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Wow. I haven't written in a long time. I went to my doctor today and we are getting more proactive about this. I took Provera from the 1st-5th. I have had some spotting but no real flow or anything. I start Clomid on Sunday and she raised it to 100 mg. THEN, we will have an ultrasound to see If I ovulated. Jeez, took her long enough to get serious.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Nicole- Oh darn, I was hoping you had a better night with Lucas. 

Gina- That is so much willpower! It would be fun to have a suprise at the end. I couldn't wait that long. That is nice of your DH to be willing to wait it out with you even though he wants to know. 

Amy- Handmade stuff in nurseries are always so special. There aren't a ton of bedding items I like that aren't ridiculously overpriced. I can't believe Nathan is almost 2 as well! Time flies when you're having fun, right?

Alexx- Glad you feel like your doc is starting to take you more seriously. I sure hope that the 100mg of clomid does the trick for you!

AFM- DH and I are going to go to my parents ski place. Looking forward to it even if I won't be skiing this year. Small price to pay to grow our little bean. 

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

I am getting my income tax return tomorrow!! Would you like to see my new puppy?! ISN'T SHE SWEET!!! Normally, AKC English Bulldogs are $3000 but the woman who sold her had a very sudden life change and moved into an apartment and they game her 48 hours to get rid of her puppies. So guess who got an AKC English Bulldog for $160!!! We pick her up tomorrow!

puppy.JPG

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Happy ♥ Heart Day Ladies!

I stayed home with the boys yesterday because Aaron's school was closed. DH had taken off the last storm so it was my turn. Aaron's out of school again today (hopefully they will resched the class party for next week that they were supposed to have). I brought both him and Lucas to my parents, neither DH or I could afford to take another day off. I'm already off again on Mon for the Holiday.

I'll be back to read...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Thanks for the well wishes for Lucas and I ♥

Gina: Wow! About to walk! My Lucas is a little squirmy guy too, sits up straight and rolls everywhere :smileywink:

Amy: I like the fabric, and those colors you chose look nice together :smileyhappy:

Alexx: Finally your doctor is getting more aggressive! Aww, she IS sweet :smileyhappy: What will name her?

Tara: Better last night, but still have a lot of sleep to make up :smileywink: It will be a nice time away for you and your DH even though you can't participate in the skiing. Worth it to be safe for your LO :smileyhappy:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Very cute puppy! 

hope everyone gets healthy and their kids too. 

AFM last night i broke down crying because of it being the 13th, one month till i would have been due, i would have been 36 weeks, but really it was my dhs fault as he asked me what my fantasy was and beung pregnant was the only thing that came to mind. so needless to say we stopped what we were doing. On another note it could just be pregnancy related as i am late by 10-12 days late. tested today and got a bfn. 

the great news today, except getting roses is that we finally have a date for Ty's return. it will be a montg from today. On March 14th. 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,604 members 193,910 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: