Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: February Board

Nicole- Seriously? You can't be sick again that is just so unfair. I sure hope it only turns out to be some irritation and is gone ASAP. 

Amy- Sorry you had such a rough night last night. I have a tough time when DH gets moody like that, too. It's good it's not often that's for sure. Hard not to take it personally even if you know it has nothing to do with you. That's great you found a new chiropracter you like and how funny that you already know her, too. The cake is super cute! I love decorating cupcakes and cakes, too! I've been pretty lazy about it the last 6 months or plus. 

Brie- Hope you're doing well and class is going well!

Gina- When is your next doc appt?

AFM- Woke up and went out to lunch with DH. Went for Mexican food which was really good. I'm excited that I actually ate a full meal and didn't even eat anything before we left the house. Obviously, I slept in :smileyhappy: Back to work tonight which I'm not all that excited about just hoping it's a smoother week than the last one. I like low key. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Amy: My DH does the same thing if he's had a bad day, he probably didn't want to take it out on you so he kind of "shut down" instead. I hear you, when I'm frustruated with something or even sick like I am now I go on some kind of cleaning spree, it's weird, therapeutic or something maybe :smileywink: I'm glad you had a good experience with the new chiropractor and knowing her from HS too boot :smileyhappy: I love the cake, you are so talented! Nathan's cake is going to be wonderful too :smileyhappy:

Tara: Oh yes, I'm definitely sick again :smileysad: The cough seems productive though I'm using the Netti pot everynight. The dizziness and headaches worry me a little, thinking I may need to take something. I may call my doctor later today or tomorrow, I don't know. I'm more concerned with Lucas, he's been so congested. No fever or anything, just feel so bad when he's struggling like this. It doesn't help that he's teething again, getting his top one's now. He was up at 2:30 this morning and I had to get up at 4:30 so needless to say, it wasn't much of a restful night or any of us. That's great you were able to enjoy and eat a full meal like that :smileyhappy: Hopefully work wasn't too hectic for you this weekend.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Nicole- Oh no! You're not supose to be sick again!!! Poor Lucas, too! Sick babies are so sad. Hope you knock this out fast and lots more rest tonight! 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Tara: Lucas had a much more restful night last night, although he woke up briefly at 5:00 and then 6:00. It's funny, he turns himself over and gets aggravated, cries and then when we readjust him he's fine again :smileywink:

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Nicole- Glad Lucas did better sleeping. Or at least it didn't take too much to get him readjusted! Hope you are feeling better!

AFM- I forgot to come on yesterday. At work I snuck a peak with US. It was amazing! Looks like a baby now and I could see it moving, kicking, waving, hiccuping, The little tiny fingers were moving, too! Absolutely the best thing ever. So excited. Made me beyond excited. On a more melancholy note our dog managed to catch and seriously injure a wild rabbit in our yard last night. It was awful. Poor little guy was in shock...fortunately a local vet stayed open for us so they could euthanize it. So sad it was beyond healing. Well,off I go have a busy day today. Have a good day ladies. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Tara: He woke up twice last night again, 12:30 and 3:00. I had to get up at 4:00 anyway so I just stayed awake that time. I'm soooo tired and DH wasn't any help, oblivious to the poor baby crying :smileytongue: YAY a surprise US! The perks of working in a healthcare facility huh :smileywink: It's amazing to see them moving around like that :smileyhappy: It's awful what happened to that rabbit though, it's so sad to see an animal suffer like that.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
GinaBelina101

[ Edited ]

Hello Ladies! Nicole - Hope you feel better and Lucas too.

Tara - I would love to take a peak at my baby!! I had my monthly appt at the beginning of the month and go back in the beginning of March. Exactly one month until my anatomy US, we aren't finding out the gender though. My husband wants to find out but will wait since I don't want to know. We have everything we need and already picked names and the nursery colors.

Amy - Congrats on your baby girl! They are so much fun, just lots of drama! LOL

AFM - My Lucas is about to walk!  He is into everything and getting big too fast.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,426 members 173,210 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: