Regular Contributor
elafunie

Re: February Board

[ Edited ]

Tara: I can imagine how tired you are :smileywink: I went through the same thing with Lucas, along with the hunger but not wanting to eat (but mostly because I was afraid of getting sick) You ARE getting close to the 2nd :smileyhappy: I do have some pics of my boys, trying to figure out how to post or display them in my page. I have trouble uploading on my work computer, I think I'll need to get them up from home. The website has been moving slow for me too.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Nicole- I feel pretty lucky that I've only been full on nauseated a couple of times which seemed to pass pretty quickly. It's mostly the queasy feeling. Seems worse if I don't eat, but not wanting to. Your pregnancy with Lucas seemed pretty tough. I can hardly believe he's already 7 months old already! It's a funny feeling to look back at the years we posted hoping you and I would finally be PG. Yeah, the slowness of the site has deterred me that last few days from actively posting. So glad you've been back on here it's wonderful!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- That's about how I've felt too. Mostly was just queasy. Thankfully in the last week or two that has gone away and so has most of my not wanting to eat. Though I'm still fairly selective, not nearly as bad as I had been. Good thing because I'm STARVING!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Tara: The baby is taking all your nutrients so when you're not eating as much as you should or when you should it makes sense to be queasy like that. That was everyday of my pregnancy, yes very tough with Lucas. I know, it was such a long time coming for both of us. So happy that you're going to have YOUR miracle now :smileyhappy: I am glad to be back on here too, missed you all so much!

Amy: You're almost 20 weeks momma!

We are having a blizzard here! It started at 5:30 this morning and it's still coming down. The drive into work was really slow and messy. I'm nervous about trying to get home in this later. Lucas is at my parents (we slept over there last night) and DH stayed home with Aaron. We'll see what the day brings us...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Howdy all.  Can't stay long as I'm past ready for bed.  BUT I wanted to pass on my appointment update. 

All is well.  Everything measured nicely.  Our little one is a girl! 

It's a Girl!.jpg

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Amy: YAY Team Pink! I love Nathan's t-shirt :smileyhappy: Who is the other little peanut there?

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Nicole- Ewww, a blizzard. That doesn't sounds very nice. I hope you have a safe trip home after work! I've been thinking the same thing...I need to be eating more. According to my scale at home I've lost weight. I'm guessing it's all muscle. 

Amy- Congrats!!!! Yay, one of each! Glad everything was measuring good! Are you guys working on names already?

AFM- Had a really nice day yesterday spent with my Mom. She helped me organize some stuff that I was clearing out of the room that will become our nursery. Ran some errands than went and got a pedicure which was awesome. Trying to motivate myself now to shower and go to the grocery store. 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 16 members 3,662 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: