Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

February Board

[ Edited ]

May the month of love prove useful! :smileyvery-happy:

Name              Test date                        Result                            EDD :          

Isra           2/?

Alexx            2/?

Expecting        EDD                             GENDER:     

Vicki-                 04/18/2014

Alix-                  04/18/2014                    Team BLUE: Bryce

Amy-                 06/2014                          TEAM PINK:

Tara                   08/30/2014

Gina                   08/10/2014

Born:                                                                                Current Age:

Christine--Baby Jordyn 7/2/2013                               8 Months

Nicole--Baby Lucas 6/29/2013                                   8 Months

Gina--- Baby Lucas 5/18/13                                        9 Months

Amanda---  Halle 10/1/2012                              1 year, 4 months

Brie--- Layla Rose 10/14/2012                          1 year, 4 months

Autumn--- Ryleigh 02/17/2013                        1 Year on Feb 17!

Haley --Baby Amelia 07/14/2013                                8 Months

Teri-Baby ??

Amber- Baby ???

Heather- Baby ??? 12/2013

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: February Board

IMG_1763cropsmaller.jpg

I got all dressed up today to go watch Spamalot... figured I would share my baby belly with you all. :smileyvery-happy:  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Hi Ladies, Happy February!

Thanks for starting the new board again Brie :smileyhappy: Did you see my last post on Jan? Oh boy, please don't make  Lucas 8 months yet! :smileywink: I can't believe he's 7 months already!

Cute baby belly Amy :smileyhappy: How was Spamalot?

Love and ((HUGS)) to you all ♥

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Nicole- It was hilarious. So glad we finally were able to go see it.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

I haven't written in a long time! Started progesterone again. Working a lot. Will start Clomid again this cycle. That's about it! Still kinda sick. Coughing a lot. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

That's great Amy :smileyhappy:

Alexx: I'm sorry you're still sick :smileysad: I hope you feel better soon, how is Adam and your DH now? Let's hope P will bring on AF quickly so you can get going again with the Clomid and have a REAL cycle.

Haven't seen you post Tara, how are you?

DH had the stomach bug yesterday, I feel a little achy this morning and my tummy is starting to feel a little off, I hope I don't have it now.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- There is something very satisfying about seeing your DH care that way. Cheers to the fact that your next PAP will be normal! because I said so :smileywink: 

Isra- So wonderful to see you back on here! Sounds like you've been very busy! Keeping my fingers tightly crossed you will get that sticky bean this month! Your temps sound good! 

Alexx- Hoping the progesterone will work quickly and get this next cycle started ASAP. I foget did they adjust your clomid this cycle since it didn't sound like you O'd last time at 50mg?

Nicole- I've been busy/tired. I've also had problems getting this website to load very quickly. Seems like it takes forever. Maybe they need more servers or something. I did read just very very lazy :smileywink:. My next appt is Feb. 25th. I should be 13 3/7. Each day is getting closer to a day out of the first trimester, wooo hoo. You should post a pic of your chicklets if you're up to it. Would love to see how big they're getting. 

Amy- Love the bump picture! Super cute!!! Glad you got to go out and have some fun! Hope your body is hanging in there with you!

Gina- How are you doing? 

AFM- Been tired and still feeling hungry but not wanting to eat. Been trying to soak up lazy time on my days off. I really need to get what will be our nursery cleaned out. I have a ton of craft stuff in there and a big weight machine which DH can't take down until I get all the other stuff out first. Just doesn't sound like that much fun.  

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 20 members 471 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: