Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

December Board

[ Edited ]

Here's to hoping Christmas Cheer pays off in big fat postiive ways!!  Ultiilize that cold weather ladies :smileywink:

Name              Test date                        Result                            EDD :          

Tara                12/22/2013 (IVF/BT)        BFP! (CONGRATS!)    08/2014

Isra           

Faith               

Alexx            12/22/2013

Expecting        EDD                             GENDER:     

Heather-          12/17/13

Vicki-                 04/18/2014

Alix-                  04/18/2014                    Team BLUE: Bryce

Amy-                 06/2014

Tara                   08/2014

Born:                                                                                Current Age:

Christine--Baby Jordyn 7/2/2013                               6 Months

Nicole--Baby Lucas 6/29/2013                                   6 Months

Gina--- Baby Lucas 5/18/13                                        7 Months

Amanda--- Baby Halle 10/1/2012                              14 Months

Brie---Baby Layla Rose 10/14/2012                          14 Months

Autumn---Baby Ryleigh 02/17/2013                        10 months

Haley --Baby Amelia 07/14/2013                                6 months

Teri-Baby ??

Amber- Baby ???

Heather- Baby ??? 12/2013

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: December Board

Brie- Thanks for making a new board!

I started Ganrilex today another injection to keep from ovulating too soon. Another appt in the morning. Had to order some more meds today so I don't run out. Yesterday they said to expect our ER maybe Friday, Saturday or Sunday!

Contributor
RunnerMommy103

Wow!  It is SOO hard to believe that it is already December!  Life here in these parts are absolutely insane!  But, I am surviving and my classes are *almost* over with!  Just a few more projects to do and I am DONE for the semester!  I have about 3 semester left after this one--although I only have 5 classes.  My final 2 classes will take all of next year to complete.  (It's an internship and a seminar class).  I will be SOO glad to be done!  Teaching has been absolutely insane lately as well :smileysad:  My classroom is definitely a hard one and I am having a hard time getting out of the rut that I have been in.  Oh, and 2nd job is good.  Working short shifts is really nice I must say! :smileyhappy: 

It's hard to believe Jordyn is already 5 months old!  Time has FLOWN by!  She is growing like a weed and doing so well! :smileyhappy:  Her big brothers are doing pretty good as well! 

Tara: I am SOOO excited for you!  I am praying and hoping and praying some more that this will be it for you!! :smileyhappy: 

Nicole: It's so nice to "see" you! :smileyhappy:  I am glad to hear that things are going well!

Brie: I completely feel you on the classes!!  It is DEFINITELY not easy!

Everyone else!  Hello!!  I hope life is treating everyone well! :smileyhappy:

*Christine*
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- SO exciting! I love that things are moving along nicely. Good luck!

Brie- Thanks for making the board, I love all the pretty colors down there. :smileyvery-happy:

Christine- Your post made me exhausted! I don't know how you do it all!

AFM- Just working on the various Christmas projects I have going on. We got Christmas stuff up last week and it puts me in a much better mood. Though my moods are all over the place hormones are crazy. I am trying to decide what I want to do about Thanksgiving. I don't want to disappoint my family but I think it's time we branched out and did something different. Because I don't want my kids learning that all Thanksgiving is is having a big meal and then planning your shopping strategy for the next day. It always has bothered me but it's even worse now that I have kids and I see that as all they will learn. What happen to being thankful? Learning about the reason for the holiday? Playing games? Doing ANYTHING? Meh. It makes me frustrated. I thought maybe by not having it at our house I would feel better about it, but it didn't happen, it actually made me even more frustrated with how it all goes. So next year we might be starting a new tradition for Thanksgiving... something smaller but hopefully more meaningful.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Can everyone please go to my Ovulation Calendar and tell me what you think. My temp is usually about 96-96.5, this past weekend it's been 97.0 and above. I hope that means I ovulated but how fast would is go up? Like RIGHT after? I think we might have missed it. I've just been so tired from working at night that I never want to have sex...

Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Christine: I feel married to my Stats homework this semester, its been killer!! Although I've done really well in it (an A!) Its super time consuming and pretty aggrevating lol. Im ready for a break!

Alexx: usually when you have higher temps for 3 consecutive days, it signals ovulation has occured on the day of your last "low" temp. My temp pre ovulation was always around 97.3-4 and after ovulation I'd jump to 97.9 and above.

Amy: I feel you on the whole "meaningless" thanksgiving... My family seems to have kept those core values, but they just drive me insane by always telling me they hope layla turns out to be a hellian...instead of saying "hey, you guys are doing a great job" they always focus on the negatives. I guess I should have gotten into some legal trouble to make them notice the GOOD i've done with myself and our family. But whatever. So we havent been to my family's thanksgiving in a few years. I dread christmas. Last year, they were all polite because Kasey had died the day before and I cried all day.

afm- just plugging along, last day of classes is thursday. Finals are the following week. :smileyhappy:

I also have been having to deal with my parents (step father in particular because hes so control freakish he wont let me speak to my mother)... What is it about this time of year that brings all the crazies out?! Im ready to shut down on my whole family.. I never ask for money, I never ask for help or favors, I never need bailed out...but yet somehow, I always manage to have my past thrown in my face..I decided this year, I will give it back just as much as they give it to me this year. I hate it when they think my child should be terrible, just because I went through a rough 2 years after my parents abandoned me. Im sorry.

Sorry, I know im rambling, its just frustrating! Its also hard to feel "christmasy" when all i can think of is Kasey

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Sorry no time for personals at the moment. Haven't slept since getting off work this morning. Thankful not to have to work tonight. Went down for our appt and looks like we are likely going to have the ER on Saturday of course that is not for sure yet. That would put our transfer at the end of the next week probably. There are about 15-17 follicles that seem to be growing at the same rate which is good mostly about 13 or 14mm. They want at least two to be larger before the trigger shot and retrieval. Our doc will be out this weekend and the first part of next week which is a bummer, but one of her partners will be able to do what we need. Little bit by little bit we are getting closer. Discussed whether or not to transfer 1 or 2 embryos. I think Dr. S would really prefer we do one, but said she'd support our choice either way. Still not 100% sure, but still leaning toward doing 2. Such a difficult choice, but I'm so afraid of not being successful and the financial aspect that goes along with that. Fingers crossed that everything works out perfectly!

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 13 members 479 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: