Regular Contributor
elafunie

Re: August Board

HAPPY 38 weeks Tara! Aaron and Lucas are much better now :smileyhappy:

Alix: Did Bryce' s other tooth come in ? How's his head? Poor little guy.

Brie: Thanks hun they're both better :smileyhappy:
How's your visit with your dad?

Need to keep reading...b back

Love and ((Hugs))
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Posted from Amazon KFJWI
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Hope all you ladies are doing great!!

Nicole- Glad that the boys are doing a lot better!!! 

AFM- Still playing the waiting game. Once again trying to motivate myself to clean up my house. Little by little I suppose. It just never stays clean very long which is increadibly frustrating. Spent a nice day with DH on Friday which was our 5 year anniversary. Crazy to think we've been married that long and together for nearly 10 years! We're going to go have cake and icecream for my nephews birthday later on, so that will be nice. 

Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: Almost there! I wasn't allowed to clean my house before Bryce got here. It still needs a really good deep clean but I can't find the time or energy to do it. Can't wait to see baby girl!!

Brie: I really don't want to get rid of the dogs and I have thought long and hard on it. I have to get rid of Jasmine. Blitz loves Bryce. Jasmine has gotten so bad she no longer listens to me or sits with me. Only dh can get her to listen and barely even that. I did try taking them on walks but they acted up so bad I almost fell from them constantly tripping me. Jasmine hates me now that Bryce is here so with a very heavy heart I'm trying to rehome her.

Nicole: Bryce's head got better then he decided to topple headfirst off the couch in his room. He screamed until I picked him up and was perfectly fine. I had a heart attack though. Glad your boys are feeling better.

Afm: I went to my appointment today. My Dr thinks I'm pregnant again. She wants me to take a test in the morning and I have a scheduled u/s on friday at 1. Let's just say I'm extremely nervous. I would love another baby but being pregnant while Bryce is teething is not what I wanted. And when she told me that i realized i am more emotional. I cry at the drop of a hat now and that's not me. Movies that I've never dried watching I cry now. We will see. Bryce had his 4 month check up and is 18 lbs on the dot and 25.5 inches. He's growing so fast!! And he gave us real baby giggles the other night I cried. His dad was home and got to hear and see it.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Samsung SCH i545
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Yep, inching myself closer and closer :smileyhappy: The cleaning is never ending. I can only half way manage vacuuming after 2 cats and 2 dogs...it's insane. Oh well, I suppose it is what it is. Oh my goodness that sounds like you could have quite the handful! What an exciting adventure that would be. Hope things turn out how you want them to! Keep us posted I'm on pins and needles :smileywink:

Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: Accept the fact now that it'll always be that way for awhile!! LOL. I went from vaccumming every other day to once a week.. twice if im lucky somehow. It took forever for me to realize that sometimes, I just wont be able to keep my house in "museum" condition anymore, and Chris has accepted that as well..so it takes alot of stress off. Now, you are also more than welcome to have that baby next week.. :smileywink: the 26th preferrably. I wouldn't mind sharing a bday with your girl :smileyvery-happy:

Nicole: The meeting went great!!  he got me the Ergo 360 for my bday (since he wouldn't be able to come up this weekend).. super excited. Layla loves to forward face now..was even pushing my cart through walmart while forward facing yesterday. it was soooo comical! I have the pictures on fb. Just look up Brie Hargrave -Florida. It should come up. You guys can feel free to add me if you'd like. <3

Alix: I hope things turn out the way you want them to! I may be going pill free this month if they can't get my perscription done.. problem between the doctor, insurance, and pharmacy. :smileysurprised:  only thing is chris isn't reliable with using protection.Still on the fence with another baby for us.

afm- Layla's speech therapist was able to do an autism eval, after i voiced my concerns and she watched her for awhile. She scored a 41 in the risk/symptoms scoring, so they need to do that with the DM5 (i think thats what it is). She is recommending that she be diagnosed with autism. She also is floored by the amount of changes Layla is making and believes its also possible that Layla could score out of autism again in a few years. We are also going to start occupational therapy to keep her from developing sensory issues, as she gets a few here and there every once in awhile. She said that should also help with tantrums for a 2 year old. This has been very eye opening for chris, inspiring him and giving him answers to his own issues in himself. The whole thing with my Dad as well has brought us closer together. I wish i had taken some childhood development classes with my degree..but I know also in my heart I am tired of working with children and would rather focus on my own :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

ps. tara we need a new bump pic!! :smileyvery-happy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I used to be the same way with cleaning now baby takes priority. But I manage to get some cleaning done when he goes to bed for the night. I'm very nervous if the test is positive. I don't know how I will manage to car seat babies by myself while trying to get my right arm back to 100%

Brie: we can be bump buddies! My dr really wanted me on bc but from the past af would never leave and I won't do that again. But she is really thinking that I'm pg again. Dh and I did bd a lot last month and the day before ovulation too so I don't know
Posted from Samsung SCH i545
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 2 members 49 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: