Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: August Board

Hello ladies I hope your all doing well!

Tara is your baby girl here yet?

I got bit by a fire any on sunday and now my foot is swollen and it hurts to walk. I'm also dizzy and blacking out. I hope my dr has an oopening tomorrow I don't want to take Bryce to the er with me...dh is at work. I looked it up and I have symptoms of an allergic reaction to fire ants...One more allergy to add to my list
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Samsung SCH i545
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- No baby girl here yet. Trying to be patient. That's not good about the fire ant! If you are dizzy and passing out you really should see a doctor right away! Hope things smooth out for you!

AFM- Still waiting....I'm ready anytime she is :smileyhappy: Super done with working, but still have more 3 shifts this week to go unless she decides to make her debut. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara I hope those 3 shifts go by fast for you. I know working while pregnant gets difficult and makes you very tired. I want to go to the dr but my husband can't leave work and my friends aren't home. And when I took blitz outside I got bit several more times. I see an allergist on Thursday so I can't take anything she is doing a scratch test and said no antihistamines this whole week. I might be rescheduling that appointment. Ants are vicious!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Samsung SCH i545
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- That's not good you can't get to the doctor if it's that bad. Hopefully your DH can grab some ant spray and spray outside so you don't get bite anymore. Working has been tough the last few days not only physically, and it's been busy, but drama. I suppose that happens when you work with almost all woman and they are all exhausted from how busy it's been. Can't wait to be done for a while!

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

I am so happy. As of this morning I got guardianship over Ty. 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Simone- That is great news!!

AFM- Still waiting. Went and got what will probably be my last pedi for a while. It was really nice and what I would consider some much needed self pampering :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Simone- CONGRATS! So happy for you!

Tara- OMG! 2 more days! I'm so excited to hear what her name is.

All- So....I am officially OVER my body. It has taken me a while to write this because it is devestating. I haven't had my period since March which isnt unusual for me with my PCOS. I have been taking tests regularly with them all being negative. I took one on August 11th and it was positive. I cried, my husband cried, we were so happy. NEXT DAY I started my period. LIke.....really? WHY?! I kinda thought the test was faulty because NOTHING showed up when I used it and I thought it was a dud and went about my business but when I went into the bathroom about 7 minutes later there was a BFP. Either way, what are the odds that AF shows up the next day after my first positive test in years. UG...so I called my OBGYN and scheduled an appintment only to find out this is my last one with her because she is MOVING. Bad luck all around. 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 13 members 4,410 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: