Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

August Board

Name              Test date                        Result                          EDD :          

Expecting        EDD                             GENDER:     

Tara                   08/30/2014                     TEAM PINK:

Isra       

Jessie              12/2014                           TEAM BLUE

Born:                                                                                Current Age:

Alix- Baby Bryce 03/28/2014                                       4 Months

Christine--Baby Jordyn 7/2/2013                              1 year, 1 month

Haley --Baby Amelia 07/14/2013                                1 year

Nicole--Baby Lucas 6/29/2013                                   1 year, 1 Month

Gina--- Baby Lucas 5/18/13 & Baby Desi 7/30/14      1 year, 3 month & 0 Months

Amanda---  Halle 10/1/2012                              1 year, 10 Months

Brie--- Layla Rose 10/14/2012                          1 year, 10 months

Autumn--- Ryleigh 02/08/2013                         1 Year, 6 Months 

Amy---       Georgia 6/2/2014                                          2  Months

Tara is Due this Month! Congrats!! :smileyhappy: Hopefully you go on the 26th so baby girl and I could share the same birthday :smileywink:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: August Board

Hey ladies, sorry I've been MIA, lots going on, even without school!!

My dad and step mom are coming up next weekend!! AHH. its so crazy to think about it, but we are really excited. :smileyhappy: I've been trying to clean the parts of the house I've neglected while I was in school and pregnant (baseboards, nooks and crannies)... i had forgotten baseboards were white and not hairy/dusty. Lol! I kept the house clean, but never wanted to spend the extra time on those parts because I had more important things to do. Either way, its helping pass time til next weekend!

Oh, and I got the grovia hybrid system yesterday! I'll let you know how i like it. No TTC this month.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- Hahaha, the 26th would be a good day :smileyhappy: Anytime after Saturday works for me pretty much. The 15th is our 5 year wedding anniversary and the 17th is my nephew's birthday. That's really exciting about for Dad coming to visit! Hope it goes great!!! I need to do some deep cleaning myself. I neglect things like baseboards and what not. Our house is usually clean it just gets cluttered and then I need to put stuff way. Blah. The grovia diapers look interesting. I'm curious how you will like them. Did you get the loop & hook or the button kind. The loop and hook I assume means velcro? 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

HAPPY August ladies :smileyhappy:

Brie: So great you're seeing your Dad next weekend! Grovia diapers?

Tara: 37 weeks tomorrow! So glad your appt went well :smileyhappy:

Lucas got diagnosed with Coxsakie virus, going around daycare. Aaron hasn't been feeling well either, had a fever yesterday and Lucas has the icky blisters, my poor little guys :smileysad:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Posted from Amazon KFJWI
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Gina: Congrats! ! He's beautiful!

Tara: I can't wait to see your little bundle of joy!

Nicole: I'm sorry your boys are sick. I hope all of you feel better!!

Brie: I haven't cleaned my house very well since I was put on bed rest. Every time I fry to clean now Bryce cries and I have to stop.

Afm: Sorry i havent been on. The site wouldnt let me log on or load. I fianlly got it to work on my phone. I didn't test last month cause af showed up. But she's been gone for 2 weeks now and I am having horrible cramps. I never had cramps like this before. It's so weird. I have an apt on the 19th for my pap and if I'm still cramping I'm going to tell her. I also think I will get a test and take it. Bryce is doing good. 4 months old and trying to run. He can stand up on his own for a few seconds if he's holding my hand he doesn't fall and he will walk while holding my hand. No one thinks he's 4 months old. They think he's older because he's so big. He's also cutting his first tooth so I have my hands full. The dogs might be getting rehomed. Blitz bit Bryce the other day and Jasmine doesn't like him. I'm the pack leader and they don't like that I have to give Bryce more attention than them. Dh doesn't want to get rid of them and can't see what I go through with them. It's hard battling the dogs to accept Bryce when I can't give them what they need. I feel bad because I feel like I'm neglecting them but Bryce needs me more than they do. Sorry for ranting! Someone's at the door I'll be back on soon!!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Samsung SCH i545
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Pinned at the top for you :smileyhappy:

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Thanks Alix <3 That stinks you're having such cramping, it IS a good idea to tell the Dr at your appt. WOW Bryce is really growing almost walking on his own and cutting teeth! Lucas got his first tooth at 5 months and Aaron at 7 mos. I'm so sorry you're having difficulty with the dogs accepting him, they were used to being your babies and here is Bryce taking all your time. Biting is unacceptable though, Ziggy has snapped at Aaron and Lucas but has never hurt them. I think it's because they were invading his space and he's like that with Jeff and I too.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Posted from Amazon KFJWI
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 728 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: