Contributor
GinaBelina101

Re: August Board

Tara - You are almost there!  I'm so excited for you!

Alix - Hope you get the result you want!  :smileyhappy:

Hi Nicole and Brie!

AFM - I am super busy and tired.  Not too much down time for me.  Desi is doing good, he now weighs 9lb 7oz.  He has gained two pounds since coming home.  Lucas is also doing great wih his weight, 26lbs and 32inches.  :smileyhappy:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Contributor
RunnerMommy103

Hello ladies!!!

I am totally a lurker these days! LOL! Life has been SUPER busy though!

Tara: Almost there!! I can't wait to hear how things go and little miss's name! :smileyhappy:

Gina: CONGRATULATIONS on the new little guy!! He is ADORABLE!!

Brie: If you have any questions on autism ask away! I was a sped teacher! And the GREAT thing is that you have caught it early and are starting the therapies and such NOW rather than in a few years! The earlier the better when it comes to autism!! :smileyhappy:

Alix: I can't wait to hear how your test turns out! :smileyhappy: I know how it feels to be on the fence! DH and I can't decide about #4. I just am not sure I can handle another pregnancy like Jordyns!!

Nicole: I hope all is well! Love the new picture! :smileyhappy:

Simone: Oh that is such great news about Ty!! Getting a correct placement can make a WORLD of difference in everyone's lives! :smileyhappy: And YAH for loosing weight!

Ok--I apologize greatly if I missed anyone! Know that I read and keep up with ya'll! An update about me--Jordyn is 13 months old and attempting to walk. I say attempting because she wants to RUN not walk--and her poor little legs can't handle it! LOL! :smileyhappy: She is getting huge! Tomorrow Owen will start Kindergarten and Noah will start 2nd grade!! It's just crazy insane to me!!! I started back at school (teaching) last Monday and the students started Thursday. I am in Kindergarten this year (my dream grade) and man am I tired! LOL! DH and I are on the fence about #4. We aren't preventing--but we aren't really doing anything more than having sex to try! LOL! We shall see. :smileyhappy:

Anywho--I am off to bed! Kindergartener's sure are busy! LOL! :smileyhappy:
*Christine*
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Gina: I don't know if I want a positive results or not. I do want more kids I just don't know if I'm ready for # 2 yet.

Christine: you sound extremely busy! Bryce is getting close to pulling himself up on his own now. His new dr even said he is way stronger than a 4 month old should be. I don't know if I can handle another pregnancy right now at all. My migraines are very bad with lack of sleep. Bryce likes to spit his binkie out and scream so we wake up to give it back. I'm so nervous to test in the morning but I know I have to. I still have a week until af is supposed to show up.

Uh oh gotta go binkie down.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Samsung SCH i545
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix: You should ask your dr about Lo loestrin fe. the dosage is very little, 1mg/10mcg. I previously took a low dose bcp and i had the same bleeding issues, so i was super nervous about this one, but me and several of my friends have never had a bleeding issue and AF is usually 1-  1 1/2 days long. Yup.. a day to a day and a half long with very few cramps or migraines. It did make me a little emotional the first month or two..but nothing you can't just take a step back and realize its the pill and relax. If you have alot of bleeding issues, it also helps if they step up the dosage of your pill, which helped in the past, but im doing great on the lo loestrin fe (not loestrin.. it has to be lo loestrin fe) It is a newer pill so no generic yet, so you **may** have a copay at the pharmacy (mine is $25, but my friend pays nothing for hers.). Chris always complains about the copay saying condoms are cheaper. I have to argue condoms only work if they are used :smileywink:.

Christine: You are busy as usual! Thank you for offering the help. Im still trying to let it sink in. obviously not in denial, because I kept pushing for something to be done, but shes my baby. She accomplished ALL of her milestones early, except talking. It just doesn't seem to make sense. Luckily though shes a quick learner and shes been doing good. Eye contact is up over 60% (which decreased after she hit a year old.. never an issue before) and engaging with everyone else and not just me is up by 45%. Shes only been in therapy a month.. her therapist is blown away.

Gina: Sounds like you have your hands full! But one can tell you simply love every minute of it. <3 congrats.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: my cycle is that short without the pill. The only cramping I usually get is with ovulation. But after Bryce my body is all out of sorts. I'm still cramping. I took the test this morning it said negative. I still have a week until af so it could be testing too soon or I'm really not. We shall see on friday. I'm sorry about Layla. I would be glad to know what's wrong but upset that something is wrong. You know we are all here for you!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Samsung SCH i545
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix:I know theres nothing I could have done that could have prevented it. But in a way, I feel like I've failed. I had one job.. to bring a healthy normal baby into the world..and I didn't get that right. I KNOW thats not the proper way to be feeling at all, and I know I've done everything right to planning out conception, taking prenatals MONTHS in advance to TTC (which I take prenatals anyway..I always feel much better taking those than regular multis), to not drinking or smoking (never smoked), to watching what I ate and what I was around when I was pregnant. Layla is perfect just the way she is.. but I guess you can't help but feel like you need to blame someone in the end, so I blame myself. Chris blames himself. When no one is really at fault, and we logically know that. Its hard to explain.. but its what has us on the fence with TTC #2. We both agree we would love another. But whether we need another is the question. What if we have another and face the same issues, or worse? If we have another, we wouldn't be able to send layla to private school, or have as much free money to make sure she gets the best possible help and therapies that she will need..and not as much free time. But then theres also the possibility that a second child would be perfectly fine. It gives me a headache and a heartache just thinking about it too much.  A headache because its just blah. and a heartache because I know people who keep popping out kids like they are a pez dispenser, and can't take care of the ones they do have..let alone themselves..and they are fine. We meticulously plan and try to be responsible and ... nevermind. I'm just ranting and its not the place for it. :smileyhappy: It'll be fine.. Layla is smart and strong and shes got US to help her figure the world out. Thats all that matters. <3  I just wish she could experience the bond of brother/sister or sister/sister bonds.. I believe thats important. But I also believe in providing the absolute best to everything in life.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

and just talked to my Dr. office. Im looking directly at my chart on the patient portal. However, they are saying I've been taking microgestin 24.. Ummm NO im not. I took it one month and have been on lo loestrin FE since november! So now they aren't wanting to give me the Lo Loestrin FE.. >_> I'm also due for a pap again in another 3 months

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 37 members 968 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: