Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: August Board

[ Edited ]

Nicole: when did their teeth actually pop through? It's been 2 weeks and we only see where it's coming in and his voice is gone and he's got a rash around his mouth. He's happy as can be though. He's always happy unless he's hungry or tired. I might be re-homed the dogs if dh can't help out more with them. The dogs don't want anything to do with Bryce unless he's drooling then they are all over him. I have done everything I can think of to fix things and it's only getting worse. The cramping is freaking me out. I bend over and it hurts. I've also been trying to work out and I can't even do a sit up because that hurts too. It's right at my waist line not on the sides like I would get if I had a small cyst. It's kind of like how I felt when I was pg with Bryce but so much stronger! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Samsung SCH i545
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Alix: about 2 weeks after we started noticing the white at the site. Rash around his mouth? Maybe from drooling? Your DH doesn't experience the way your dogs are with Bryce as you have. He really shouldn't make light of their behavior. Hmm the cramps seem too high to be your ovaries, maybe intestinal? Are you feeling nauseous at all?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Posted from Amazon KFJWI
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Nicole: There is white at the site on his gums and you can see the outline of the tooth. Hopefully it pops through soon! No nausea just the cramps and pain if I lean forward or move a certain way. It's really weird. I just got a new dr so I think I will make my first apt and ask her what she might think it is
Posted from Samsung SCH i545
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Alix: It should be soon, on the bottom? The bottom two front are usually the first one's. The top two were tough coming through for Aaron and Lucas. You should make an appt in the next few days if you can with your new Dr, better than waiting for your Pap appt next week.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Posted from Amazon KFJWI
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Nicole- Sorry to hear your boys are sick. Hopefully that virus will clear quickly! 

Alix- Hey! Sounds like you have quite the growing little man! That sounds very frustrating about the dogs. We had a dog when I was little that was very much my Mom's dog. It was really jealous whenever we'd cuddle with my Mom, once it bite my sister and drew blood then it was rehomed to a single woman. 

AFM- Growing anxious to meet this little one. I'm doing well though. A little crampy today and some minor low backache, but nothing to write home about. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Nicole: Part of his tooth broke through and now the one next to it is coming in. I will call the dr in the morning. I need to make Bryce an appointment with his new dr too.

Tara: it's getting closer for you! My back started to really hurt when I hit 34 weeks. I can't wait it's so exciting!! one of the dogs did bite him but didn't break the skin. Today was the worst with them though. I almost always hold Bryce when I let them out since I don't like leaving him alone in the house and today blitz bolted in front of me and tripped me with the leash and Bryce slammed his head on the door jamb he has a nice sized knot on his head and after he refused to eat and has been asleep for an hour and a half. His naps are usually 30 minutes tops. I'm really worried about him now. I don't think the dogs will be ok with Bryce at all. It's been 4 months and it's getting worse. The dogs also ate or clawed a giant hole in the wall. They haven't done that since they were 2 months old. They will be 3 years old next month.

Sorry for ranting again.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Oh, no. That's not good that their behavior is worsening. Poor Bryce that sounds like quite the fall. Hope that you and your DH can come to an agreement about the dogs. I think ours will be fine with our LO once she arrives, but they for sure are still a ton of work and create lots of mischief. 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 32 members 666 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: