Contributor
isramom

Re: August 2013 Board

Brie, LOL.  No, I really do forget.  Not intellectually, emotionally.  Hey, you're about 5 months younger than me. :smileyhappy: Happy b-day.  I hope you don't get AF on either of your b-days.  She can either come earlier or later.  I also have an issue with chocolate.  And I just looked at my FF chart and realized nausea and heartburn are off and on throughout each month.  Maybe it's time I asked the doctor?  LOL.  Thanks, I hope I get a healthy baby on May 5th 2014.  And then another one a year later, to make up for the 3+ year gap (I always wanted 2 years) and the m/c.  This coming year is your last one, right?

My Ovulation Chart

Angel baby 16/4/2013
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: I asked the dh if he wanted to do the testing and he's thinking about it. I'm leaning towards it now. I will love this baby no matter what. But like you said I don't know anything about my biological dads medical history.

Amy: the testing is sounding like a good idea but the dh has to be on board too. We are talking about it.

Isra: May 5 is my birthday. I hope you get your BFP!!

Afm : the dh wouldn't let me do much this weekend he wanted me to rest and relax so I did and it was wonderful. We went out with a friend on Friday she really needed adult conversation since her daughter was away for the weekend. Saturday we went grocery shopping and saw family. Sunday we had a Disney movie marathon. It was nice to not have any pressing plans.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Isra: Thats awesome, I didnt realize you were my age! :smileyhappy: I have had nausea and heartburn this month too, but I seem to get nauseated at some point every month (before it was mirena..I dont remember what my cycles were like before then.. the only time i experienced nausea was if i took my bcp during the day instead of late afternoon) for awhile. Heartburn a couple times a month shouldnt be too much to worry over, but if it makes you feel better, you should at least ask the Dr. The very least they can say is "its hormonal fluctuation". lol.

I hope AF doesnt show up for you :smileywink: She can appear on the 23rd for me, or the 27th, but not in between lol.

I do only have this year left, 3 semesters..well 2 after this one. I am planning to take a year long break then try to go back for pharmacy tech.

Alix: It is scary to consider that something could go wrong, but most people who are young and healthy dont have too much to worry about. DH is 9 years older than I am,and sometimes that can increase the risk for anything and we were fine.. Its worth it to me to have gotten to see layla more times than I would have if i didnt!

I am glad you had a relaxing weekend!

afm- my weekend did not go as planned, but I think DH learned an important lesson, so FX'd that stays that way.

Been taking my medicine for about 3 days, have 2 days left, but i dont feel like its helped much..and feel like its brought along the typical Y.I. .. i forgot to buy yogurt and acidolphulus before i started it.. I need a new brain or some memory pills LoL.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Isra May 5th would be just fine with me! Hope your move goes well! How are you feeling? I am feeling nothing either way. So I think I will get af in a week. 

I only just found out this, but my brother, Matt, is a dumb.... He left my 5 year old niece in his car alone and she put it in reverse. If it wasn't for the quick thinking of The Milwaukee Bus driver she probably wouldn't be here. She is only 5. He left to talk to his wife who works at that photography place. The bus driver got an award.
http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/210110521.html

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Tara  Every time I look at your chart I think you O'd on cd 14. FX that you get a bfp and hope you tell us that you are pregnant when you get back! 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: I'm 24 and the dh is 29. Only a 5 year gap...but I don't think anything will be wrong with the baby. His sisters baby is fine and she is 30. She's due in October. Sorry about the dh. I hope you told him he messed up so he won't do it again.

Simone: I'm sorry about your brother and the bby. Did he think to take the baby with him? That's just scary!

Afm: I'm gunna try and go to sleep early. It might not work because the dh is watching football. His team is playing. Have a good night ladies!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix: Normally sperm age much later than our eggs do, so its fine for them to be slightly older. :smileywink: Our "prime time" to have babies starts in our 20s, and by 28, the risks begin to go up slightly and more so into the 30s and then for men, their risk of producing a child with autism starts by age 40.. I dont know why our reproductive organs age faster than them, just what I had to learn in marriage and families and a couple other of my college classes. LOL i guess education pays off if i still remember it!  I am positive everything is fine for you guys, especially if you dont have any family history that you know of, if you think about it..its only about 25% if you are missing your paternal medical history. You have DH's mom and dads that are his 50% genetics (for your baby), then you have your parents at each of yours, so you have 75% of your history together there. :smileyhappy: I'd go with the testing, just for the extra peeks at the baby :smileywink: 

I didnt realize you were my age as well either. Thats awesome!

Hope you got lots of rest! I know its hard to feel like you have enough right now..it will get better in a few weeks. :smileyhappy:..well..kinda. lol

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 749 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: