Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: August 2013 Board

Christine: Sounds like you are being kept on your toes with th kids and work. Hope it all calms down for you.

Brie: I never know when to judge AF. I could just tell when she was going to visit.

Afm: Work was horrible today. I had morning sickness a few minutes after we opened the gym doors. I haven't felt that bad ever. I was hoping I'd be lucky and not get it but I don't think that's going to happen. Then I got told I hd to go to the museum to do a video. They had me run in non running shoes in the 100 degree heat. I felt horrible after that. Now I'm home and trying to control my temper. These hormone surges are gunna kill me. Hope you ladies have. Good afternoon!!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Alix- You need to tell your DH you have to go to bed before him, it's ridiculous for you to be awake just because he wants you to go to bed at the same time with him. Your body NEEDS the rest, it doesn't just want it, it needs it. If he wants to go to bed at the same time as you he needs to start going to bed earlier. As for your work, you might need to look into getting a note or something, you can't be doing stuff like that. Hope your morning sickness subsides some, I was always nauseous but never throwing up, my coworker who was pregnant at the same time would throw up then get relief, I had no relief. The only thing I found to help was small snacks all day and ginger gum (it's made by seaband for nausea).

Brie- I would think your temp should drop tonight, but that up up up isn't looking so good if you're wanting a BFN. KMFC for ya.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Amy: I don't mind staying up with the dh. This is the last week I will get to see him as much as I do now. His shift is changing to where he goes in when I get off and then he gets off work at 1130 at night. I do have a note for work and they don't care about it. It is very specific and has dates for when I need to start working shorter shifts and everything, but no one at work cares about it. So I'm documenting everything they make me do and I'm going to get them all in trouble. I'm tired of being stepped on at work. Just gets me aggravated every time I think or talk about it. The morning sickness hit me at 415 this morning and I didn't feel better until rig put before the run thing they had me do at 9. I know I'm bringing. Toothbrush with me to work cause I can't stand not brushing my teeth after getting sick.

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Amy: I was thinking the same thing..but man I thought all the BDing was done at the "safe time".

I guess we will see tomorrow.

alix: I'll type to you as well, but layla just made noises from her room, guessing she isnt asleep. lol. bbl

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: I hope the bd'ing was at the safe time, I know you don't want a BFP right now. Maybe it's because of the medicine you've had to take to clear the uti?

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix: Im not sure, I have finished the meds, yay. :smileyhappy: My temp did drop this morning, but also 98% sure that its also really innaccurate. I woke up at 3am, and was wide awake til 5, woke up from a nightmare dream at 5:30, grabbed hold of chris for dear life til I calmed down, and then temped around 6:05am.  I had also gotten up and walked around some at 3am, because I couldnt sleep. i also retook my temp at my normal time and it was 98.24.

so idk. lol I am so tired, the crazy dream didnt help.. I guess it was the crushed read pepper on my pizza!

As for your work, You have rights as a pregnant person, I really do not think they will like the fines they will get for not adhering to that law. Please do make your complaints..and as long as you have documentation, you are fine.

Dont let them get away with bullying you and overworking you, its not good for you or the baby.

((HUGS)).

It makes me wish I had persued my charges against my old boss as well

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Brie- Assuming that number you put in today is right, that looks like a good thing for you.

Alix- I know you don't mind staying up, but you gotta get the rest too.  Hopefully you're taking it easy and resting while not sleeping in that extra awake time.  Sounds like starting next week you'll be getting more sleep with the changed work schedules, though it's a bummer you won't see him as much.

AFM- My baby is turning into a crazy toddler and he's making me crazy with him. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,197 members 207,185 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: