New Contributor
lolaj22

Re: August 2013 Board

Hi Ladies Congrats to everyone who Got a BFP This month. I joined Parents in 2009 when I was pregnant with my daughter. I came on everyday until they changed the format. I would always check in on this group to try to support those still trying and congratulate the ones that got their BFP. I check in now about once every 4 months now and the one lady Im always looking for an update is Tara. Im so sorry you dreams havent been fufilled yet. Your dreams will come true I just know it. And what a lucky baby he or she will be. Hope to see that BFP for you the next time I check in. Goodluck to all TTC and lots of Babydust :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

hey ladies! With school started back, and loads of homework already, (mostly reading) I just wanted to check in.. Tara: glad they filled the clomid for you again.

Alix: You need to say something about not having a break. You sound like you are way overdoing it!!

afm- AF has left the building.. so ready to jump on DH lol. :smileyhappy: I found some latex free condoms, so we have an excuse to try them out :smileywink:  I have to post a webpage for astronomy class about myself.. I feel crazy writing to the world about myself. They could care less.. lol

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I've tried telling them I haven't had a break and they just task me with more stuff to do. I tell them it's time for me to leave and they either task me with stuff or dissapear so I can't leave to go home. I'm just ready to move and go to where they do the physical fitness tests. They aren't part of they front desk so they have a different set of rules and schedule.

Brie: I need to get back in school. I just have to get the energy to go enroll before oct 1. Hope you get a chance to relax and not go crazy with school work.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

I called my OBs office and left a message yesterday and she called me this morning. She gave me the results of my beta I took Wednesday and it was 7.4. So I was considered pregnant. Anyway, we discussed options and she suggested I go on bcp for the next year to make sure I don't get pregnant again while l lose weight and get my thyroid back to normal. So I guess I will be starting the pill today. Plus, my dh isn't even 100% on board with TTC another.

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

lolaj22- Thank you! This journey has been difficult. Those are very kind words and give me hope that it will one day happen for us. You said you had a daughter in 2009...any plans to adding on to your family? 

Simone- Going on BCP's. Do they think that your hCG level just hadn't dropped completely back to zero? Or is there a chance this could be new?

Alix- That is nuts. Not cool. You need a break. 

AFM- Gone for a couple days on a weekend girls trip which was a lot of fun. DH went on a mamping (man camping) trip and had a good time as well. Feels good to be at home once again and back to the usual. 

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

[ Edited ]

Tara I'm sure it is back to 0. Had I not gone in for the blood test I would have just thought my period was late and could start the pill any way. Glad you both had a nice time! 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,531 members 260,007 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: