Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Re: August 2013 Board

Brie i never heard of that birth control. 

Got some kind of good news........ I am no longer in limbo af has come. 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: I'm sorry that Bcp they put you on didn't work. I hope the other one works for you. I would call my dr and ask but the nurse that answers the phone is extremely rude. Every time I've called them I've had to pull teeth to get information even to get my appointment. That's why I'm just waiting for Wednesday to ask in person.

Tara: I hope that you don't need the infertility clinic. Kmfc for you!!

Simone: Sorry about AF. I was hoping she stayed away!

Afm: Migraine is a little better I had a little nap. The dogs aren't letting me sleep for very long now. I think they want all of my attention on them instead of sleeping. I can't help it though I'm just exhausted. I was helping out the pt testers again today and some of the women I had to do the waist mesurements on have been to the OB I picked out and have really good things to say about her. They also asked me how work was treating me and when I told them they said she would put a stop to it because she doesn't like people being mistreated while pregnant. I'm feeling better about my apt now that I've heard all of the good things about her. Work is getting to me though. The base has a four day weekend and I only get one of the days off. When we asked about comp days we were told we weren't getting them. They have to give them to us, next time I see someone in management outside of the facility I'm going to ask them if its against regs to not give comp days for holidays and base down days. I'm tired of getting screwed up with this job. Sorry for venting I'm just really irritated again. You ladies have a good evening! I gotta get something to eat.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Simone- Sorry about AF. I know what you mean though about trying to look at it positively because you now know where you are in your cycle. I kinda felt that way about this month knowing that AF came on here own and having not taken clomid last cycle. 

Alix- I sure hope so, too! It would be unreal. Feeling tired of being the spectator on this topic being around so many friends and coworkers expecting. That must be so increadibly frustrating to work like that. I obviously don't understand all the ins and outs, but hopefully your situation at work will improve. Seems like you last job at the hotel was crappy, too.

Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: to know your cycle is normal because AF came on her own. My sister told me the last time I thought I was pregnant that its my body preparing for a baby and I got the BFP a few months later. I think your body is preparing itself I know it's frustrating I hated waiting. About work...I thought I understood the situation. Then when we started getting new people switched out with our people that knew what they were doing it went downhill. I work with a lot of two faced people. They say they will take care of you and tell you to take it easy cause they don't want you to lose the baby but then they make you do stuff you shouldn't be doing while pregnant. I can't wait to see my dr now after all of the good news I've gotten. She will put a stop to all of it.

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Well, I would stand your ground. If it's something that truly is not in the best interest of your health that's not okay, Pregnancy is not an excuse to get out of doing things, but it certainly is a reason to be cautious about doing certain activities though. It's unfortunate that you work with people who say one thing and mean another. I can only hope that's what my body is trying to do. 

AMF- Picked up my clomid and started it today. 

Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: it's not that I'm trying to get out of things and not do them. I still do my job. But working 9+ hours without a break is not good for me or the baby. And sweeping a parking lot when it's over 100 degrees isn't good either. I'm just tired of my shift not being treated right when we have been at work since 330 am. It's not right. I hope your body is prepping for a baby!!

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alex- That sounds like terrible working conditions. You're right that working like that is unhealthy. You are entitled to a break pg or not. Maybe there is an opportunity to tell your boss that it's been however many hours and you would like to take your break. It's against the law not to provide breaks. 

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 569 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: