Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: August 2013 Board

Brie- Sounds like you are relieved! 

Alix- Hope you hang in there!

Afm- Have to leave for work, but AF is here. Got my FSH and estrogen level ordered for Wednesday which is CD3

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Brie so happy that you have af! 

Tara sorry af found you!

AFM Look at my chart again. I think it's gone triphasic and as of yesterday still getting a bfn. 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: I am super relieved. DH sounded relieved but disappointed at the same time.

Im sorry AF showed. :smileysad: but on the upside, that means you did O on your own!  I was talking to my friend that was on the 100mg of clomid, had the IUI and then got pregnant the following month, she said that she used instead softcups! She said after they had sex that evening, she put in a softcup immediately, and went to sleep, they were pregnant that month. Worth a shot. :smileyhappy: Ive read online that several people have tried that with success. I guess the logic is, it keeps the sperm closer to the cervix, so its easier to get them "in the right direction"?  idk how you feel about using that kind of thing, but thought i'd share. :smileyhappy:

Simone: Maybe its just a matter of time for AF to show up for you. If you got tests for a bfp early on every other time, it could be just a waiting game for now, espcially if you've been getting negatives. Idk.. I havent gotten to that part of the book yet about what to expect your chart to look like after o.. lol sorry. Maybe you are just hoping for that bfp and reading into it too much? like I said, no idea what to think over here. lol. But logic tells me that if you got Bfp's early on before and getting bfn's now this late still, that maybe AF is coming soon. Have you had any other symptoms?

afm- begun the bcp yesterday evening, seems to have affected milk supply some so far already.. I'll keep watching and monitoring it. I could always stop them if it gets to be an issue for real.

My best friend came over yesterday with a dozen roses and hugh lauries CD (major crush on that man! mmm) and then DH came home with a dozen red roses and cheesecake , and cooked dinner. :smileyhappy: (he gave me my actual gifts on his bday lol) with my nose all crazy, I could barely taste it, but what i did taste , dinner was good.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Simone- Your chart looks good maybe you O'd later at the second dip instead of CD11. That would only put you at 10DPO. Hope it works out for you!

Brie- Happy Birthday! That was so nice of your friend! Hope that the BCP doesn't mess things up too much! I have thought about using those just never have.I suppose it could be worth a shot. I am going to try and see if that clomid is still available at te pharmacy this month for me. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]
Brie: Happy birthday!! I hope the Bcp doesn't mess up your milk for Layla.

Tara: Sorry about AF. I was really hoping you got a BFP. How was your vacation?

Simone: I agree with Brie maybe your only at 10 dpo.

Afm: It's been hard for me to fall asleep. I don't know what's going on. I am ready for a new job. I think that might be the problem. Too much stress. I need to keep the stress level down for the baby. Dh job is getting stressful for him too so that adds to my stress level. Still no morning sickness but I do have a few food/drink aversions. I don't like coffee anymore and my favorite peanut butter oatmeal cookies aren't so good to me right now and I made a lot of them. I also think I'm getting a little baby bump. I just noticed it. My pants won't button so I guess it's time to wear elastic band pants instead of jeans. And one week til the ultrasound! I'm excited!
I have to go dogs are barking to go out. Have a good night ladies!!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix: being exhausted but can't fall asleep easily is also apart of pregnancy.. I remember having the same problems. It gets worse later on in pregnancy lol.. I used to wake up for hours, then fall back asleep. I think its your body's way of preparing you for the sleep loss that is to come in a few months :smileywink: so excited for your u/s! :smileyhappy:

Tara: I thought it was a strange concept too, but she swears by it that they got PG the first month they tried it.. for a few dollars, i guess it'd be worth a shot.

afm-waiting out AF. bcp seemed to really affect the milk, it left layla trying to suck so hard i felt like i did when she first started nursing. OUCH. So undecided on whether or not to continue them. Classes began last night too, i have very boring sounding teachers for astronomy and stats, but they are very laid back and kinda funny, so i think it will be a decent semester. :smileyhappy: 2 more to go after this!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: I hope it doesn't get worse. I was so tired at work today I was useless. I work tomorrow then I have one day off the work five days. I know I'm gunna be even more tired next week. I need to take some time off. I'm sorry about the Bcp. What does your dr say about taking it and it messing with your milk?

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 991 members 161,693 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: