Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: August 2013 Board

Isra- Glad your move went alright. Wow, that must be increadibly furstrating to have just moved and have problems already with the bathroom and the laundry. Hope they can find a solution quickly. That's not fair to your neighbors or you guys. Shimon starting reschool is exciting! Hope he does okay tomorrow. Sorry AF showed that's not good. Hope your labs come back good and US, too! Too bad the tech was rude and wouldn't explain further. 

Christine- Glad you got your BFN you wanted. Happy Birthday again! That's really nice DH said something nice in your card! It's possible you have a latex allergy/sensitivity Are you sensitive to nuts, kiwis or bananas? If you are you are more likely to have a latex allergy. I would try steering clear of latex condoms. Then non latex are more expensive but worth not ending up with a painful rash. 

AFM- Temp went down a little today. Only had a little tiny bit of spotting today. I tested when I woke up cause all my cheap tests expire 8/13 it was as expected a BFN. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Simone- I kinda had a hard time seeing the color of your cycle this month on the graph, but it looks like to me your temp is on the rise which is a good thing! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Brie- I have latex issues, can't use the latex condoms at all or bandaids with latex or well anything with latex unless I want a rash. The others don't seem to cause any problems though. Though to be honest we're not using any method of avoiding another pregnancy other then I try to avoid BD around when my chart things I should O (and I'm not even putting in temps so honestly, how hard am I trying?).

Tara- Bummer the temp dropped a little. I hope AF stays away. I'm thinking the spotting is probably the beginning of AF. I know I always have spotting for a few days before and I have a hard time Oing on my own as well so maybe that is it. BUT, I am totally KMFC that it isn't AF.

Isra- Wow that sounds like quite the move. Sorry to hear you had AF show up. :smileysad:

Simone- Your chard is looking good. :smileyvery-happy: I finally figured out I could scroll down to see the whole thing, the green is crazy to see in the top graph.

AFM- Getting ready for camping... it's likely to rain. I have to pack the whole house it feels like to ensure I have the things we'll need. Particularly when it comes to Nathan's clothes. Seriously, I feel like dumping his drawers in the suitcase and calling it good right about now. Crazy crazy. I worry about it getting to cold at night. I bought a sleep sack thing but hopefully it's enough. I stress now.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- I think that's what it is too. As much as I'd like to be wrong, I think it's just a waiting game at this point. I hope you have a fun time camping and that the weather doesn't get too bad either. Enjoy the Coast!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Amy: You made my morning with your post! LOL! Don't feel crazy though, I do the exact thing!! I swear when we went to see MIL for thanksgiving, we planned to be there for 3-4 days, and I packed an entire weeks worth of clothes, warm clothes, blankets, diapers, etc for layla. Its just mommy instinct i think. if your sleep sack is fleece, he should be ok, especially with a long sleeve onesie and blanket. I know babies arent supposed to have blankets, but layla grew attached to a fleece blanket and has to hold it to fall asleep. lol.

Tara: Im not allergic to nuts, kiwis, or bananas.. just lactose. lol. its hard to say. Im going to try buying the latex free condoms and seeing if that helps.

afm- no AF on waking, just lots of creamy CM, some cramping, but ive had that for days..then it turns out I need to use the restroom. lol. No idea what to think, i guess just keep waiting. Temp is down, but not below coverline. (is it supposed to go there?) I think im getting a cold too so that could be why its still up there.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been on in a while. This last week of work really wore me out. I've been sleeping a lot and dh is letting me. I will try and catch up on everyone! Have a wonderful morning!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

spotting finally!!! yay!!!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 1 member 255 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: