Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: August 2013 Board

Simone: did you test yet?

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- Oh gotcha. That story sounds more familiar now. That is pretty quick to get PG! 

AFM- Well, stayed late at work today and then realized AF made here appearance. I haven't realy had any more flow yet though. Kinda wierd. Dark red bleeding. I suppose getting AF bymyself is a good sign that I probabably O'd on my own though. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Not really sure exactly what's up. Maybe it was only heavy spotting. I think I'm going to count it as that until it changes. I haven't had any more today. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- Your temp still looks pretty good as well.  Not sure what that would be.  Are you planning on testing soon if AF doesn't make an appearance?

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Contributor
isramom

[ Edited ]

Hi ladies. :smileyhappy:

The move went okay but using water in the bathroom floods our neighbors' apartment.  So we are trying to get it fixed.  The landlord is kind of not-there and stupid, but DH thinks he's just innocent and doesn't know what to do.  So we will see.  Other than that I really like this apartment and really don't want to move.  Also our laundry machine doesn't fit thru the door of where it's supposed to go so DH asked someone to take it out of one window and put it in the other.  It's supposed to happen today.  But it will cost 400-500 shekels, which, if we aren't staying here, is annoying to pay.  Also the landlord never signed the contract, but until he does, we aren't bound by it either, because it's not binding until both of us have signed.  Not sure what is so hard about signing a fax and faxing it back.  Arrrrg.

In other news AF showed up at 12DPO with spotting during the night of 11DPO.  The doctor wants me to test FSH, E2, and AMH on CD3 (tomorrow).  I will have to go into Be'er Sheva early in the morning because here they don't have a branch of our health fund.  Also have to check if his referral is okay for any lab, because it's not the standard type, not sure why.  Kind of wondering if I should push it off a month just so that my stress level will go down a bit, but not sure that it's worth getting a new referral, since appointments are so hard to get.  Also he had me do an u/s.  Not sure what to make of the results.  I guess we will see.  The u/s tech was annoying, I asked her a question and she said it was just tech jargon and I didn't need to know, it's not my business.  Oh, really?  Arrrgggggg....  The AMH results will take longer to come back than the rest.  Pray for me.....

Today was Shimon's first day at preschool, from 9-10 it was with the parents and from 10-11 without.  Tomorrow it's from 8-11 without us.  Then Tuesday is normal, from 7:30-4.  But since I don't teach Tuesday I might pick him up early, just to help the transition.  Apparently after the holidays they will start toilet training.  Shimon is one of the eldest there, there are some who are 15 months and he is almost 2 and a half.  He didn't want to leave because he was playing in the sandbox.  But apparently he cried after I left, even though he didn't really cling to me before that.  (I said bye but I guess he didn't really realize that this time I WAS leaving.  But they said he only cried for a few  minutes.  At any rate he wants to go back tomorrow, and he kept turning around to go back when we were going home.)  I start school either tomorrow or Wednesday (Tuesday is my free day).  Hoping that it's Wednesday, so that it doesn't conflict with Shimon's schedule tomorrow.

I am exhausted and in over my head, hopefully I'll catch up later.

My Ovulation Chart

Angel baby 16/4/2013
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

I am sorry Isra about af! Glad your move went well! 

Tara hopefully it's IB!

Here's my chart could you take a look. Thank you!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1ecc9f

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: I agree with Amy, your temp is still up there, or was when i was last checked this morning lol.  I hope it was IB, and that theres a miracle baby going on in that body of yours. :smileyhappy:

Cant wait to see what you post next  (it better only be good news!.. AF stay away!)

Isra: you sound so busy!! Getting everything settled sounds like no fun. I still have boxes i never unpacked here.. lol. we've been in our apartment nearly 2 years now. In all fairness.. i have no where to put the things that are in the boxes though. Im sorry AF showed up, but hopefully these tests will help you out! And you could always ask your doctor to explain in laymans terms what your charts said during your u/s.

simone: Hi.

afm- We had a great day here for DH's bday, went out to lunch and took layla to the park. He loved the idea of getting his dad's aftershave. lol. I didnt think he would, but he did.  He gave me my gifts today as well, since he has to work tomorrow. I got a new pair of sunglasses :smileywink: I've been needing them for awhile, and he even found the exact ones, then gave me a card in which he said "Happy birthday to the most beautiful girl in the world!". .. i think an alien kidnapped my DH.. lol.

I told him about the whole mess up on the chart and etc.. He seemed happy with any possibility for a pregnancy.. no matter how minute. Then got upset and refused to talk about birth control with me.. He believes condoms and pull out should be "enough".. but then in the same sentence says "well..when we use them anyway".. EXACTLY MY POINT.. lol. Plus, Im beginning to wonder if im allergic slightly to latex. I have itchy issues whenever we use one for a day after then im fine.

Well, we'll know tomorrow morning, wont we? I tested this morning..bfn. :smileyvery-happy:

I have the Lo Loestrin by the bed to begin as soon as AF shows, no matter what DH says, Im protecting myself. He may not like it, but he does things to his body I dont like, at least this one is beneficial for me..not harmful. Just feel guilty in a way for doing what i want when I know how he feels.

Ok I typed a book, lol have a good evening ladies :smileyvery-happy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 39 members 604 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: