Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: August 2013 Board

Alix- We did the extra testing too, if there was anything wrong I wanted to be prepared for something before he got here. Thankfully they just showed things were going well. I had an U/S at 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 20 and 24 (I only had the 8 because they wanted to make sure it wasn't multiples because I was on clomid, and the 24 because they didn't get all the measurements at the 20) The 12 was the one where they did the screening stuff. I think I would have only had a 20 if I hadn't had other things going on.

Tara- Hope you had a great vacation! We'll be going to the ocean in about a week and a half, so excited!

Brie- Hope the doctor was able to get you the new meds.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Contributor
isramom

[ Edited ]

Hi ladies. :smileyhappy:

Tara, I hope you enjoy your vacation!

Brie, your chart is looking great.  I wouldn't discard temps, though.

Nicole and Christine, how are you doing?  Haven't seen you on in a while, thinking of both of you and hoping you're doing well.

Haley, you, too!  Hope you and little girl are doing okay.

AFM I don't know if I mentioned but we are moving on Wednesday, they are supposed to reconnect our phone on Thursday morning.  (They were going to come Wednesday but I didn't know a time frame so I just told them to come Thursday.  Also means less pressure on an already stressful day.)  Not sure if I should be counting on anything (probably not) but I had heartburn Thurs-Fri (3-4 DPO) from mid-morning till evening and have been nauseous most of the day since Thursday.  Could just be from the heat, though, even though I'm drinking a lot.  Also got some good exercise yesterday and today.  Sigh.  I'm supposed to get AF the week school starts, somewhere from Aug. 25-28.  25 is 13DPO.  So I would guess 25 or 27 (15DPO).  I guess if AF doesn't come by August 29 then I will test.  It's kind of annoying to have to walk around with a pad the first day of school.  Arrrgggg.  If I get pregnant this month my EDD will be the day I had my m/c (on the Jewish calendar), Israel Independence Day.  I kind of hope so, I was really hoping to have a healthy baby by next Independence Day.  On this calendar it would be May 5, which isn't the same (my m/c was April 16).  I guess only time will tell...  I also have a dr appointment on Tuesday, we will see what the doctor says about my FSH.  I think he will ask me to retest next AF but we will see, I guess.  He should have something to say even now.  Hopefully it will be encouraging. 

My Ovulation Chart

Angel baby 16/4/2013
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Amy: Thank you, and yes they did. :smileyhappy: I am grateful that they took the time to make sure i wouldnt hurt my baby. I know that pump and dump is sure not an attractive option at this point..lol..especially when im not making a whole lot now, (altho more than when i had mirena in place) since layla only BF's like 3-4 times a day. Its still important!!

Isra: Ah, I wouldnt like wearing a pad at all..period. (no pun intended there lol). I break out in rashes!  It doesnt matter which brand. I switched to softcups when I had all that trouble post mirena..thinking maybe i was having issues with tampons. slight learning curve to them, but i think they are great otherwise. I do have a minor freak out with removing it but thats because i hate blood lol.

Moving sounds like a pain, but its a new adventure for you and your family :smileyhappy: and maybe will provide you with the "new start" for you "new addition :smileywink: "

I discarded two temps, one from where I had been awake and moving around for awhile and had forgotten to temp on waking, and one from when i lost a bunch of sleep due to my drunk neighbors using the steps as their party ground. I knew they werent accurate temps at that point. Yesterday was 98.4! It was off the chart! lol but i had a fever due to the UTI but marked it on my chart as well. Im not sure what i should be looking for on my chart to know if its good or not .

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mo2ttc

What does BFP mean? I have figured out a lot of the other abbreviations but this one has stumped me.
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

[ Edited ]

mo2ttc: BFP means big fat positive..just as BFN is big fat negative. :smileyhappy:

isra: Just realized you and I pretty much are expecting AF at the same time, If i go by my old standby cycle of 28 days, I'll be due on the 25th..

however after I O'd on CD11, FF changed my AF date to the 23rd, which would be awesome, because then AF would be gone for my first day of school for this semester and for my birthday :smileyhappy: according to the standby cycle of 28 days, starting on the 25th, means I get AF on DH's birthday.. so I just put the 23rd and 25th on mine, I'll put a range on your date as well. :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Contributor
isramom

[ Edited ]

Brie, I am jealous!  AF is due around the 26th, sometime between 25 and 28.  And right smack at the beginning of the school year.  Really annoying.  BTW I totally get that you aren't interested anymore.  I have that, too - after too long a time I just kind of "forget" that it's actually enjoyable and just get cranky and annoyed.

Tara, I saw that you were finally looking into IVF!  The clinic sounds like they know what they're doing.  Hopefully this will be it for you (if, of course, this month isn't.  But this month you're getting a natural BFP, no?).  ((HUGS))

Simone, glad Len is toilet training so early!  And Chad's text message to you cracked me up. :smileyvery-happy:  It IS weird that we keep syncing.  Hopefully we will have "twin" healthy babies, too.  How does May 5 sound? :smileywink:

AFM - Not much.  Had heartburn and nausea a few days ago.  Nausea a bit yesterday.  Today everything feels great (except that I'm crampy).  But my chart looks kind of weird.  Tomorrow I have a dr appointment with someone who specializes in FSH issues.  We will see what he says, pray for me.  Hoping I get a surprise for the beginning of the school year instead of a bad-timed AF...

My Ovulation Chart

Angel baby 16/4/2013
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Isra: Oh thats one thing you do not hold on out me and expect me to be in a pleasant mood. LOL! DH knows it though and he acts like a donkey's rear to get what he wants sometimes. Sooo annoying! I thought women had that gift..not men! If i tried that, he'd be singing praises of "FINALLY I GET A BREAK!" LOL!

My bday is the 26th.. I'll be 25 :smileyvery-happy: Also my first day of classes as well so im hoping for AF on the 23rd..but Im not showing too many signs of her wanting to show up. I always broke out all over the week before, and craved chocolate..but i've craved that everyday for weeks now..so Im beginning to think i just have an issue with chocolate. :smileyhappy:

Im hoping for you to have a healthy baby this time!! May 5th sounds good to us for you :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,300 members 148,013 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: