Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: August 2013 Board

Slightly worried .. I just went to go to the bathroom, and guess what I found? A little bit of brown/red spotting. er... spot. That was it.

My pee is still bright orange from the azo, so I know its not that.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Simone- That is awesome Len is on top of the potty training! I got the same thing from his text that he's not interested in another baby. Have you guys talked anymore about it after your MC? Hope everything works out for Ty!

Brie- Hmmm, not sure about the spotting. Irregularity from BF? Not necessarily IB. I know you said you had it last time. You can only take things one step at a time. It sounds like it would be quite a shok and some. Things have a way of working themselves out. 

AFM- We are going to go on a mini vacation, so I'll be MIA probably till next week sometime. I will see what I can do about checking in. DH and I went out to a nice dinner tonight for our anniversary. Food was delicious accompanied by beautiful views. Hope that I O'd!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: Not sure.. I just dont feel like the timing would have been right for it to be IB.. but then again, I really thought I had missed my window of oppertunity when I found out I was PG as well..so its hard to say. I havent had any irregular bleeding since the Mirena was removed. Maybe just had to do with the bladder infection. If I was, DH really has some super strong swimmers.. because that would be an awful long time to be floating around in there until I O'd.. lol.

Do you use the FF mobile app to keep your chart up while you are away?

Have fun on your mini vacation! Im jealous :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Simone: I hope you do get that BFP!

Brie: for you since you don't want the BFP yet I hope it's just from the uti. I heard that you can have some spotting with them so uti's so it could be from that.

Tara: happy anniversary! I hope you did O and get the BFP. That would be a great anniversary present. Hope you have fun on the mini vacation. I wish I could take one.

Afm : I have the next three days off from working so much this last week. I had to go in today though to turn in some volunteer information. They want me to go in front of a board of people to answer dumb questions about the AF to prove I'm a good person and can do my job. I told them I didn't want to do it and they don't believe me. I finally got my referral to see the off base OB. My Ppt is on September 4th. They said that I will be 7 weeks on the30th of August so they can't see me before then. I don't think I liked hearing that but they have their policies so I can't be too mad cause they made me an appt. we will also be getting our first ultrasound. I'm really excited!!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix: Thanks love :smileyhappy: I know DH would be happy with another, but we've pretty much agreed on just layla, especially if he wants to put her through private school, she will have to be it.. we dont have the military, post office, and police department jobs paying for ours, like his dad did. He was a smart man!

The first appointments are exciting! At 8 weeks, theres more to see than there would be now, so its definitely worth the wait! :smileyhappy: I know with us, they asked us if we wanted to screen for adnormalities at that appointment.. I was so nervous about that, but glad we did, because when you go to MFM for those screenings, their u/s equipment is more defined and you get to see the baby more :smileywink:  so i would opt for it.

afm- went to pick up my meds this morning and guess who forgot to inform her dr she is still breastfeeding? (I assumed it was on file from my physical!)  so the meds werent compatible so the pharmacist called my doc and left a message to see what we need to use that will be ok. I really like that.  However, i feel like Im going to keel over in the mean time.. they said to come back after 4, just in case they didnt call him back before then.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: I hope your dr called in a new prescription for you. That would be the right thing for them to do. I don't know if I want my kids to go to private school. I went to public and so did the dh. I just read up on the dr asking if we would want to test for abnormalities. I have to talk to the dh about that. I don't know what he would say. I'm nervous about it. I won't be 8 weeks for the apt. They said they can't see me before I hit 7 weeks. My dr on base was 3 weeks off on the bloodiest results. I think she read them wrong.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Hmm.. Alix. I still think the base doc is going by time of conception, and not the typical "4 weeks by time of + hpt" which would make sense like I said before. :smileyhappy:  You will definitely get more answers when you have your ultrasound.

The abnormality screening is just blood tests and u/s screenings. If anything comes up from your bloodwork, they will then do more extensive testing..but usually its fine. DH's father was adopted so he didnt know his medical history really, and I have never met my father..all i have is a "possible" name (my mom can't "remember" if its correct. I swear she said that just so i wouldnt find him one day, but whatever) so Im missing half my medical history too..so we thought it was a wise idea to go through it for us. I had like 5 ultrasounds all together. vs the normal 2-3 :smileyhappy: So it was worth it for me.

You have one at 12-13 weeks,

one at 20,

and another at 23-24 weeks with MFM.

In fact, they were able to pretty much see Layla's gender at 13 weeks, thats how more defined their U/s are. Well they told me that "its looking like a girl!" and then the doctor came in and goes "OH YES, DEFINITELY Looking like a girl!" and insisted on calling her Mildred. Lol.

They confirmed it at 19 weeks when I had my next u/s with them.

It is scary when you go for the tests, because you are thinking "omg, what if something is wrong with my baby?" but also, i see it as two benefits, 1.. seeing the baby more.. and 2.. it would help you prepare for anything mentally and emotionally if something did come up.

I am excited for you! Pregnancy is very exciting.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 216 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: