Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Re: August 2013 Board

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been gone. I have been busy! 

On the 2nd Len started telling me had to go and by the 9th he was just going potty on his own. I was asking on FB how do I get him to poop in his potty a few days ago, beacause he would ask for a training pant and would not poop until his pants were up and I was away from him. Well, as of tonight while Chad was watching him he went poop and dumped it in the toilet and then got Chad to wipe his butt for him and flush the toilet. Such a big boy! He is my earliest potty trained child. lol My twins were just over 4 and Trent was 4.5 when they finally used the toilet. Ty of course is not and from the testing his therapist and teacher at Lakeview did he will never be ready too. For that and a lot of other things he is at a 1-2 year old level. So overall he is functioning at a gae less than Lennox (thus is temper), but his writing is that of a 4-6 year old. 

On Saturday we went to the zoo and had a great time. Yes Ty did have some issues towards the end and in the van on the way back to dropping him off, but we saw a lot of the zoo and the kids behaved pretty well. 

I forgot something above. I was gone with the twins to see Planes. It was a good movie. Can't wait to actually see the end. lol  I had to use the bathroom and thought it would be quicker. Long lines, broken toilets. lol

On Monday was the last court hearing for Ty. The CPS people are going to be looking into a foster home for Ty here in Rock County so we can see Ty more have longer visits muchless home visits and then weekend visits. Plus getting everything and everyone set up for his return. 

On Friday morning we have another meeting at Lakeview about Tyler and the in the afternoon is family therapy for Eli. 

So here is a photo of a text that Chad and I had the other day.

[IMG]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/monierose/Screenshot_2013-08-13-12-16-56_zpsd7d73130.png [/I...

I O'd Monday. So we shall see later next week. 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Tara so happy you have a consultation! Hoping your temp drop is because your body is getting ready to ovulate! 

Isra how are you? I can't chart stalk you as I don't have a link to your chart anymore. 

How are all the babies doing? 

Congrats to those that got BFP's! Hoping we get more! 

SAHM to 5 boys
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Oh I'll be testing the 23rd. The day after my DC court hearing. 

SAHM to 5 boys
Please use plain text.
Contributor
isramom

Simone - I put my sig back. :smileyhappy:  Hope you get a sticky BFP!

My Ovulation Chart

Angel baby 16/4/2013
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Simone: I hope Ty gets what he needs and sorry for the problems you've been having. I dont know if i would be sane after all of that. Hope you get that BFP!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Samsung SPH-D710
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Isra Thank you and GL to you as well! Thanks for the chart link. We are both on the same dpo again. It's weird how that happens quite a bit! Hopefully this time we will be bump buddies with our Rainbow babies! 

Alix thank you! I sure hope I get a bfp and yes the stress is almost more than I can bare, but just almost. lol 

Lennox is so happy today. He found some other Bumblebee and Optimus Prime toys in the toy box downstairs that were bought for the twins a few years back. 

SAHM to 5 boys
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

[ Edited ]

Simone: Im glad things are looking up and Yay for Len being pottytrained! By the look of your text with Chad, It doesnt seem like he wants another baby.

I swear I'd drop over dead if I get a + on my birthday.. Ya'll have no idea. I dont think i have too much to worry about but the possibility of it even being a remote chance just has me ready to cry. I'll be starting my bcp asap.. but thinking of calling and asking for the mini pill either way. Not sure, but i have a few days left to decide. I am due for AF on the 23rd (according to FF), but another two apps are calling for it to begin on the 25th /26th. (me and DH's birthdays..naturally) So Im going to add those test dates on there.

Alix: The exhaustion will go away in a few months. They dont call the 2nd trimester "the honeymoon phase" for nothing :smileywink: I know it sure felt like ions away though when i was in the first tri.

Isra: When is your test date? Or guess your test date will be. I added simone's, but waiting on yours and Taras :smileyhappy:

afm- Called my dr office this morning, the lady I spoke to was going to see if they could just call me in some antibiotics instead of having me drive all the way up there (about an hour away from my house) just to pee in a cup to get results to a test I already know is positive. Waiting on a nurse return call now. Stupid UTI's. No fun.

On the upside, DH is working out of town tonight, so I have the whole bed to myself. No snoring husband..no knees in my back, no blanket stealer... ahhh..I wont know what to do with myself! Lol. :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 255 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: