Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: August 2013 Board

Brie- Oh no! I hope you can catch it before it's full blown. I wouldn't let DH think it's BD related since he sounds likely to not want to when you do. Sending you good urinary vibes :smileywink: no UTI's allowed. 

Alix- Glad you get a little break today! 

AFM- My temp went down today. Hope that means I'm going to O. I thought I had a little EWCM the other day. Here's to hoping. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
isramom

[ Edited ]

So ladies! We are moving next week, either Wednesday or Thursday. Still have to find movers, and I have to talk to the school to work out some questions, like what exactly I'm supposed to prepare and where to get a teacher's edition of the books from, etc...

Busy busy!

Also have to talk to the phone company and a bunch of other stuff....and work....and I am kind of in over my head. But hopefully by the end of next week we will be calmer and settled into our new apartment. (Which is bigger and nicer than the one we're in now. :smileyvery-happy:)

Sigh....

I will try to keep up and read but I have been so busy these past few weeks that I haven't really had the energy to think, let alone read...

I see some new "faces" here, too.  (Or old ones reincarnated? :smileytongue:)  Alix, congrats!  Hope it goes well this time!  Tara, I am wondering if you O'd recently....

Hope you all are doing well!

My Ovulation Chart

Angel baby 16/4/2013
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Isra- Good luck with your move. Sounds like you have a lot of exciting changes in your life right now! That is awesome your new apartment is a step up from the last. I think I may be Oing. More EWCM today. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Isra: Thank you and I hate moving! We were going to move next February after the lease is up on the houses but now that we are having a baby I asked dh if we could stay here and get some more money saved up. It's expensive for houses out here. I hope you like the new apartment!

Tara: Still kmfc for you!! I hope this is it!!

Afm: I was almost late to the rest of my training. I fell asleep before I could eat or anything. Now I'm waiting on the dh to come home from work so we can go out to eat and get some snacks that I can take to work with me. I didn't even think I was that tired when I got home for lunch.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix: The first trimester exhaustion was KILLER for me!! I had work and classes to deal with, I was so exhausted, I would be in bed, conked out by 8pm. LOL. The fuzzy brained feeling has yet to subside for me :smileywink: lol.

Tara: Yay for O'ing on your own!! Better go get some homework and extra credit in there :smileywink: time to catch that eggie on your own with no meds :smileyvery-happy:

and heck no.. even if it was caused by BDing, I wouldnt dare tell him that, He'd go right back into his once a week routine, and i think ive finally broke that for awhile.. which is probably why my hoohoo has no idea whats going on down there. lol.

Isra: Busy Busy lady!! Good luck with your move though! I love moving! Chris has been talking about us moving to Tennessee after i graduate next year, which i am excited about!

afm-i took azo earlier and have been resting, and seem to be better. Even felt halfway decent enough to go to the pool with Layla for awhile and now watching her jump like crazy in her jumperoo.

I am pretty tired as well.

Layla turned 10 months old today! Finally been out longer than she was in!! LOL

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- That's good you didn't miss your training!

Brie- Yay, for Layla being 10 months! Wow, time goes by fast. hahaha, good plan for not telling him. I sure hope that's what those signs mean that I will O. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: Yay for Layla's 10 months!! I'm starting to think the exhaustion won't go away and I'll fall asleep at the drop of a hat without trying.

Tara: I'm glad I wasn't late. I would have been in trouble.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 11 members 310 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: