Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: August 2013 Board

Alix- Yeah, I just wish we didn't have to wait so long. Hope you can catch some sleep. 

Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: I think thats a good plan that they are developing already (and that you hopefully will not need!). October 9th is less than 2 months away! You can do this!! :smileyhappy:

Alix: I used to eat Stonyfield yogurt. :smileyhappy: mix in some granola! YUM! I didnt have too many food adversions early on.. MS did strike at 7 weeks though..so eat and enjoy it while it lasts :smileywink:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- Hopefully waiting so long will mean you catch the eggy on your own and you don't have to go through with all of that. It's good to have a plan in place.

Alix- I eat **bleep**e greek yogurt, I like a thicker yogurt.

Brie- WOW, 4 kids through private school, that's insane.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I got a 2 hour nap after dh got home.

Brie: I haven't heard of that yogurt. I will have to look for it, or get the one that has the granola on top to mix in. So far no morning sickness but I did notice I can't button my jeans so I need to hit the gym cause I don't want to gain to much baby weight.

Amy: I've seen the Greek yogurt was too nervous to try it it looked like cottage cheese.

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie & Amy- Yes, thanks for the encouragement. We can do this. We are both hoping we can cancel that appointment. Fingers crossed.

Alix- 2 hours is good. 

Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix: Dont worry about gaining too much right now.. I thought the same thing and packed on 40lbs with layla, but i lost it all afterwords. Eating healthy will be plenty to keep you from becoming huge :smileywink: but you will gain either way. Dont push too much right now

Tara: I am super excited for you guys :smileyhappy:

afm- I think theres been too much BDing in too short amount of time, and Im coming down with a UTI, which I used to struggle with alot a few years ago (genetics, thank you mom).  I've been up since 3:30am going to the bathroom every few mins, chills, but feel ok otherwise. DH is worried and thinks that our BD last night is what did me in, im just going to take AZO and drink alot of water, hopefully i get it out before it gets going, because i have no way of getting to the doctor until Friday. I almost wish I still went to my old doctor, all I had to do was call and Dr. C would be like "woman, do I have to keep lecturing you about how to have sex properly?!" and then give me a script for my antibiotics lol. A heck of alot easier than driving 30 miles, baby in tow, waiting rooms..etc.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: two hours felt amazing but I was still really tired. KFC for you!!

Brie: Its hard for me to loose wight and I really don't want to gain too much to where I'm uncomfortable. I'm not too worried right now because I'm eating healthy and know its good for the baby. I'm just worried for after. The dh isn't worried or it seems like he's not, he's still in shock and it hasn't sank in for him yet. Sorry about the uti. I hope it goes away.

Afm: I'm on a long lunch. I have training today so I got a free day out of work which is nice so I don't have the stress of work on my shoulders today. I'm just really hungry so I'm waiting for food to be done cooking. Then I'm gunna relax before I have to go back
Posted from Apple iPad
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 623 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: