Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: August 2013 Board

Alix: I think its safe to say 5 weeks for you.. I felt that way very early on with the whole clothes thing. I wear mine snug fitting anyway (but not too tight) so any slight weight gain was noticeable. By 9 weeks, i was crying and getting maternity pants (which..are so comfy, btw). I still wear a few of my maternity clothes..they are THAT comfy!

Tara: He wont let me because he doesnt like dealing with sherriffs. In his younger years, he was a hooligan after his detective father passed away from cancer, so he went wild after that. Luckily, he's grown up and matured since then but he does NOT like dealing with cops, even if its for a good thing.

Im hoping we didnt catch an eggie we didnt mean to. We BD'd on the 2nd without protection and thats when he "forgot"  but thats 6 days later if i O'd on the 8th.. I had O pains on the 5th though.. so Im confused. I know last week I had a few "odd" days where I slept in til almost 9 am because layla slept in that late vs getting up at 7am like usual, so maybe those are slightly off? Im not sure. Im reading the FFsites book trying to understand the charting better. I definitely O'd though. We used protection this weekend..once. lol. The second time was a withdrawl..but I sure dont trust that. Layla was either concieved from a few day old swimmers or pull out mehtod failure. But I think im safe if I O'd on the 8th :smileyhappy:

afm- I think Im going to start the Lo loestrin FE next cycle.. DH has already proved this whole "using protection" thing isnt going to work lol. Next cycle puts me at Layla being 11 months, so I think I should be ok. We like to be spontaneous with our BDing and we have never had to use protection before so its hard to remember (alot harder to remember than I thought it would be too.. I figured I'd remember at least, but when you are in the heat of the moment.. NOT as easy as it appears lol). So I am going to have to take my own precautions.

The estrace cream helped tremendously, so I am good in that area, and maybe the small amount of estrogen in the LLF bcp will be just enough to keep my body on the right track. Idk. still on the fence. AF (if i get it) is due on my and DH's birthday... how lovely . I may need a hpt for my present!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I might go get some maternity shorts soon. It's so hot here that it makes pants stick to you. I've been wearing jeans ever since Jasmine gouged my leg with her claws. It's just too hot to keep it up. The bx sells a small amount of maternity clothes so I might go be nosy over there. I know how hard it is to remember protection in the heat of the moment. We've had several times before we got married where it got too far and dh didn't want to chance pregnancy so we didn't do anything after getting worked up. It sucked.

Afm: I am so lazy. I'm supposed to be cleaning and I haven't done a single thing. I'm also supposed to make my sister in law some baby booties and I can't get the motivation to do that either. The dogs are finally getting long with each other. Belle just always wants to play. The other two are too layed back and don't want to. Have to go break them up.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Sounds like you're suffering from fatigue from that little bean in there. Wearing jeans in hot weather sounds absolutely miserable. 

Brie- The mini pill does sound like a good idea for you guys. Kinda sucks having to take it at the same time everyday. The pull out method really isn't much of a method :smileywink: AKA pull and pray. We know someone who ended up with twins that way. Too bad he has such an aversion to law enforcement. They aren't all bad. You'd be calling cause you need their help not cause either of you are in trouble. That's part of what they are there for and you should be able to call them if you need to. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

[ Edited ]

Alix: Burlington coat factory has some super cheap maternity stuff here, then the other place was Bealls outlet, but thats more of a Florida chain store. Check out burlington for sure though :smileyhappy: I would offer to send you the ones I have, but geez at the rate DH and I are going I may need them again =)) lets hope not..but oh well. If we ever do have another, Im planning to give birth in december. Lmao.

Tara: Its almost 5 here!! GOOD LUCK! I am hoping you get some encouraging news!!!! FX'd!!!!

I did talk to Dr. M about the mini pill, but she said alot of her patients have a high failure rate, and I have a terrible short term memory, due to a concussion i recieved a few years ago. I can remember things that happend years ago just fine..hours or a day ago? Not so much.I used to be a great multitasker too..but now its more of a one track gotta finish at one sitting thing or i forget. :smileysad: So it really isnt a good fit for me, so I think im just going to take the plunge with the lo loestrin pill. the combination pills are more forgiving for my distracted brain. :smileyhappy: I havent seen an effect with using the estrace cream on my milk, so I may just go ahead with it, then I may not need to use the estrace cream with the small amount of estrogen in the pill. I can always stop if it does hurt the supply.  I just hate to play rush and roulette with my body right now after all ive been through lately. But I sure dont like playing rush and roulette with eggs and swimmers either.. hard decision. I am not starting pills mid cycle either, so I'll wait til AF is due to do HPT and start the pills. I just really hate to take them but i'd hate to have a BFP as well right now. I'll send the BFP vibes to you. :smileyhappy:

afm- i think i may be coming down with a UTI..luckily, i used to get them alot so i had some Azo on hand.took some and it seems to help. I totally forgot about the alien pee effect though and I nearly fell off the toilet when i saw it LOL.

trying to push fluids to see if that helps get it out

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: I will definitely look at Burlington. There is one right next to Walmart so when we go shopping I can take a detour over there. I'm hoping to get a phone call from the OB office saying they got my paperwork and have an appointment time for me. December would be a good month to have a baby but not in this state. Louisiana is way too hot to be pregnant through th entire summer. Only the last few weeks of summer shouldn't be too bad for me. I know fall and winter are going to be ok. Spring will be bad. I'm allergic to that season haha. Thank you for the offer of clothes. If you and the dh do get another BFP will it be too soon for you? I know your trying to wait a little bit.

Tara: how did the consult go??

Afm: Dh got home from work early and he looked wiped out so I told him to take a nap. He's been out for a while I don't want to wake him up he looks so peaceful! I do have a question for all of you. What are good healthy snacks to eat?? I keep buying chicken salads so I know it's semi healthy and its portion sized, I just don't want to eat bad. I know I can't eat out that much any more and when I do it has to be a healthy choice.

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Alix- Honestly when I was pregnant NOTHING sounded good, so my doctor told me to eat whatever sounded good, even if it meant junk food for every meal. That being said, I ate a lot of hard boiled eggs, watermelon, apple slices, and carrots. Most meat sounded horrible.

Tara- Can't wait to hear how your consult went.

Brie- If you're not wanting to get a BFP you should probably get on something that will work for you. I am okay with a BFP honestly so I've just chosen to ignore all that. LOL I'm not trying to get one by any means, but I'm also not trying all that hard to not get one.

AFM- Just another day here. Have a bit of a migraine coming on, not a fan. Nathan took another 3 and a half hour nap, he's such an awesome sleeper most the time. Lucky me!
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Amy: So the salads are good? I just never ate healthy to begin with and I usually only ate one meal a day becauase I couldn't get away from work to eat lunch and I always forgot to bring food with me. But for the last week and a half I have been so hungry I can't decide on what to eat. Thats why I want to eat healthy. The papers I got gave a list of how much to eat but not what exactly. I'm sorry about the migraine. I get them all the time and they are horrible. I have to ask the OB if my meds are ok to take now that I'm pregnant. I don't want to hurt the baby.

Afm: I'm ready for bed. I skipped my nap cause I have to be up early for work in the morning. I will be on tomorrow. Have a wonderful night ladies.

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 709 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: