Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: August 2013 Board

Amy- Boys are fun. My nephew has always been a blast. I've Mt. biked through the Pilchuk tree farm although I think it's different. I know Mt. biking it's really a lot of climbing which isn't that fun.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: I think you will be a great mom, and I definitely can't wait to see your BFP!

Alix: Usually they wont do a U/s until you are further along, but if you are 4 weeks now, by the time they get you in for your first appt, they will probably do an ultrasound. We had our first at 9 weeks, 1 day and you could see Layla's little arms and legs forming :smileyhappy: She looked just like a gummy bear!! lol. It was amazing when i had a 13 week ultrasound at MFM  (we dont know my fathers med history and chris' father was adopted so we dont know much there either, so we wanted to screen for genetic defects) and she looked like a person then.. its amazing how fast they grow in a matter of weeks. I know now my OB GYN office does ultrasounds at every appt..so its hard to say.

I did tell DH how i felt before, but it never changes. Old men. >_>  I love him though.. but sometimes wish he listened a little better or would be a little sweeter.

Amy: I second that motion on the biting. Layla got me once so hard I almost peed on myself (especially since it was 2:30am and i was half asleep) She usually doesnt. I tell her "OUCH that hurts momma!" and she seemed to get it, especially when I stop after that.  My goal is a year, I dont plan on going further than that.. Im too ready to get back on a regular BCP. I just feel like Im toying with a disaster waiting to happen with condoms. Its just how our luck goes. lol.

afm- My temp is all crazy this morning, I didnt sleep good because my hillbilly neighbor got super drunk and decided to scream, laugh, yell, slam doors, fall down the stairs, climb up, run down said stairs, wake layla and chris and I, and i couldnt fall asleep til almost 4am.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Amy: I am definitely saying something because when I got home I couldn't function normally. The dh was highly upset too. He wanted to cuss my bosses out. I made him go home plus no management is in the building on the weekends.

Tara: You will be an awesome mom!! You need the next BFP!

Brie: I hope they do an ultrasound. I can tell them we don't know how far along we are. Cause if we go by the dr on base then I will just be hitting 3 weeks on Thursday. If we go by the LMP I'm 4 weeks almost 5. I don't know...it's all confusing and exciting! I would have cussed my neighbor out. I have to sleep causes wake up early for work.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

[ Edited ]

Brie- Your neighbors wound horrible! That is not good. I thought I remembered you mentioning in the past how bad they are. Can you talk to your landlord? If they don't respond to you asking maybe the police? That is totally ridiculous. 

Alix- Go by your LMP unless it wasn't normal then you'd go by the early US. That is what we do at work. Usually the US is the best along with the LMP. Unless your base doc is going by your LMP which doesn't wound like it that wouldn't be right. The estimated date of confinement (EDC) starts counting at day one of you last LMP. I think you are in the 4 week range now with the date you posted. You can use Naegele's Rule:subtract three months from the first day of the last menstrual period and add seven days to that date and change the year if needed. 

AFM- Have the phone consult tomorrow at 2pm. I'll keep you guys posted. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix: Tara is right.. plus, the way I understood it as, is when you find out you are PG by an HPT, you are "technically" 1.5-2 weeks along. However, it was harder for doctors i guess, so they began to say that by the time you got a + HPT, you were 4 weeks pregnant (thus going from the 36 week system to 40 weeks). Which is pretty much saying you were PG on your first day of your LMP. Hope that helps :smileyhappy: So techincally you are 5 weeks now at that point, but the baby is only about 3 weeks..and at that point if they did an ultrasound you wouldnt see much except the sac. My friend had an US at 5.5-6weeks because she was experiencing bleeding when she walked. Her first ultrasound looked like a blob lol. I was like "bekah...where is the baby?!"

Tara: OMG yes, they are total rednecks.. oh wait..nevermind, Im insulting the rednecks out there. They are worse than that. Chris wont let me call the sherriffs office, and my property manager told me that thats all i can do (and the more times we do it, the more ammo she has for eviction). Chris wont let me though so Im pretty much SOL. They had their trash bag out on the front porch of  our shared walkway for 3 days, before putting it inside their vehicle, where it has sat for a week..the smell coming from the vehicle is so bad, I keep retching. SO GROSS.

GOOD LUCK AND BEST WISHES ON YOUR CONSULT TODAY!! please please please update us asap!!! :smileyhappy: Im guessing with the time difference, your consult is at 5pm my time?

afm- Looks like I O'd thursday according to my chart. Been nauseated for days. DH added to stress last night, but now wont say whats going on, which only makes me worry more and worse. I need a day to relax.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I think my base dr was. Going by the count from the blood test. She said it was in the 300's but didn't give me an exact number just said that I was two weeks pregnant and needed to go to the clinic as soon as it opened in the morning to get the paperwork started. That's why I took the home test the next morning so I would know for sure. Hopefully the dr I'm going too will tell me more. It turns out one of my friends sees her so she is a good dr. Makes me feel a lot better to know that. Good luck on that consult!!

Brie: I'm just going to go with you ladies on this. I feel farther along than two weeks. It's already getting hard to button up my jeans. But I think that has more to do with me eating the regular three meals a day instead of my one with just a snack. I agree with Tara about the neighbors talk to the landlord or someone. I wouldn't want to be kept up from them making a racket all the time.

Afm: the dh and I had an eventful day yesterdAy. We played frisbee golf with friends then had to look for keys on the course cause someone lost theirs and didn't realize it until we finished all 18 holes. It was fun. Then we went to lunch and shopped around for baby ideas. We have. Boy name picked out but we are stumped on girl names. We've had the b oh name picked out for a year so that one was easy. We just don't want a common girl name and that makes it harder to pick one out. Time to let the dogs out again.

Have a good morning ladies!!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- That is crazy your neighbors are like that. I can't imagine living life that way. How disgusting about the trash! Why won't Chris let you call the sherriff? I'm sure they deal with that kind of behavior a lot. Hmmmm, are you worried you might have caught an egg you didn't mean to catch? Thanks, it should start about 5:00 your time. I will keep you gals posted. Off to bed for me since I have to wake up in 5 hours.  

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 459 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: