Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: August 2013 Board

Christine: Congrats!! I know I'm late with that but last month was so crazy I couldn't even think straight. I was on 12 hour shifts all month and it was our one year anniversary.

Brie: I'm sorry your dh is making you wait. When mine does that I just start picking on him then when he gets annoyed I just kiss him and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Right now he won't touch me just hold me. I think he's scared and still in shock that were pregnant haha. I hope your dh realizes making you wait isn't a good thing.

Tara: Those dreams sound very promising. I really hope you get your BFP!! I can't get an ultrasound yet. I don't have a dr and they won't see me on base for the pregnancy. Only if its an issue like my migraines. I still have to see my normal dr for that. I think I am more than two weeks though. My last LMP was July 12 and I O'd on the 25th and I was supposed to start yesterday and the home test came back positive.

Afm: I'm eating breakfast which is new for me. I usually eat when I get home from work but the little peanut doesn't like that and makes me hungry as soon as my eyes open in the morning. I'm waiting for an off base OBGYN since the base hospital is now only a clinic so they dont see pregnant women on base anymore. Once you find out you have to go to all three floors have a paper signed by all the spots that are there family advocacy the wellness center public health and pediatrics. I was there for two hours yesterday. And they made me pick a dr on the spot. I don't know any OB drs and yet I had to pick one. It's not right. Well I have to leave for work in a few minutes I will be back later today.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix: You should be able to change if you dont like who you picked. Maybe you can get a list of OB's to choose from and do some research online. My PCP referred me to Dr. M 6 years ago.. I wasnt sure at first, but she has been the GREATEST GYN.. I cussed her out the first time she tried to do a pelvic exam.. I was in pain in that area to begin with and hadnt been sexually active.. the pain was excruitiating when she tried to do an exam. I started cursing and crying hysterically in front of my aunt (who had come with me) who is a nun. LOL.. oh well.. all that to say, Dr. M and I have a great relationship..so you never know. You may find that who you picked is a great OB! You could always do some research before your first appt as well!

DH is goofy.. I've pretty much gone a whole month without anything while the SS is here. So I have gotten over wanting it by waiting on him. He has no issues asking me to "service " him while JD is here, but he wont touch me. double standards!!

Tara: DH hasnt a romantic bone in his body.. lol but the idea is nice.

I hope you do find you are PG. :smileyhappy: When you do have your LO, are you going to BF? A year seems like such a long time, but its a year.. the first year.. its worth it! :smileyhappy:

afm- Layla has been trying to walk so badly the last few days. Its coming..and its coming fast!!

and oh my.. I smell something smelly.. bbl!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- By your LMP your EDD would be 4/19 which would put you at 4 weeks exactly today. That is not very good that you have to pick a doc like that. It's very important to be informed about who your doc is what kind of reputation do they have. Another key piece that people don't always think about is who covers them when they're on call? 

Brie- Darn, yeah I don't think that most men are super romantic. DH has has his moments although mostly not a romantic at all. Our 4 yeard wedding anniversary is on Thursday so fingers crossed. Although I am working that night. Yes, definately if I ever do have one of my own I really want to breastfeed if nature allows. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: I'll add Alix's EDD up based on your findings :smileyhappy:, but am super hopeful that i will get to add yours as well! I am so glad you will BF as well. Its super hard at first.. you'd think it'd be natural instinct, but its so not.. I think you will be a wonderful mother, and I surely cannot wait to see you and your BFP, and watch for your PG updates and eventually "meeting" that LO.. and hoping your dream is true..its a little girl :smileyhappy:

Its time you and DH caught a break!

How long were you guys together for before you got married? Chris and I will be together for 5 years next month. =x Thats a long time, of course, I've had my moments where I want to throw him on his rear..but hes done so much for me, not just physically but emotionally. Hes helped me overcome alot, and I've done that for him (so he says.. that man is like a freaking mountain, I cant imagine how i've helped him lol).

Happy Early Anniversary to you guys!!

I just realized 15 and 16 days til DH and I's birthdays..and I have yet to even go shopping for an idea of what to get him. lol whoops!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- Thanks that's very kind. I hope all that is true :smileywink: BFing definately doesn't always come easy that's for sure. Especially since I help teach it. Sometimes it takes a lot of work to get everything going right. I would love to have a little girl seems like everyone is having boys. Of course no matter what I would love a boy too. I feel the same way about my DH sometimes. Not really sure what it is that I offer him :smileywink: We've been together for 8.5 years and known each other for 13. Crazy! That makes me feel like I'm getting old :smileywink: 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: Four weeks spounds right to me too. I have to wait to find out for sure though. Do you think they'll do an ultrasound at the first appointment to make sure? I hope so. I wpuld love to sre whats going on in there. Im still sorry about the dh. Have you told him how you feel or anything?

Tara: I got the name of another dr from a co-worker if we dont like this one we will give that one a call. She said that this dr is amazing and is good at her job.

Afm: I'm still at work i was yold i had to stay late cause someone couldnt come into work. Im starving and irritated not a good mix. The dh is pretty upset too he wants me to turn everyone in for making me work last my shift. I might do that cause i know it will happen again. Im tired of them abusing me like this. Its been work work work since i started here at the gym. They dont care what they do to people or how far they push them. Sorry for ranting im just really upset about this..i will post again when i get home from work.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Samsung SPH-D710
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Alix- I would certainly say something about that.  You need to take care of yourself and working crazy long hours isn't a good thing.

Tara- I LOVE having a boy, I pray when I have another it's a boy as well, he's been so much fun.  We hiked Mt. Pilchuck today, I read it's a fairly easy hike, whoever said that needs to be hurt somehow.  So many rocks to climb through.  Ugh!

Brie- I had intended to BF a year and then play it from ear after that.  We're still BFing, I don't think I would go past two years and I highly doubt we will make it there, I did tell him after the second time he bit me that if he does it again after he turns one we're done.

AFM- So tired.  I only managed to hike with Nathan on my back for about 2 miles then had to hand him off to someone that does far more hiking.  Was kinda bummed I couldn't do it, but I'm glad I finished the hike so I suppose it was worth it.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,177 members 194,532 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: