Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: August 2013 Board

Simone- Yep, it's a non clomid month. First in a long long time.

Amy- It's near Mt. Baker,,,,Church mountain hike, It's about 10 miles and 3700ft climb. It was a lot of fun, but definately grueling. 

Alix- YAY!!! Congrats! It's about time! Wonderful news!

Christine- I glad you are doing so well! Can hardly believe Jordyn is that old already, wow!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

[ Edited ]

Alix: Congrats!!! I added your BFP to  the board, and a EDD of 4/2014.. If that changes, let me know :smileyhappy: I'll change it! Congrats again!

Tara: now its your turn for a miracle baby :smileyhappy: FX'd for you!  Is your DH excited about the consult? is he going to do it with you?

Christine: Well, I'd stick to charting if you are on the fence, but the same ingredient on the mini pill is whats in mirena.. so, It wouldnt have worked for me either. I bled for 8 months, I need a break LOL. But since you did good on mirena, it may be fine for you. If you are on the fence, i wouldnt do it. I know several people who have used it, autumn included..and they say its great. Im too forgetful for it to be sucessful.

afm- after temp stayed the same (pretty much) for 3 days, it went up this morning, I checked it like 3 times to make sure.. lol. So not sure what to expect. Kinda early for O.. if i even will. But then again, BF'ing could have my body all confused still

DH did pick up the estrace, no directions from dr m. so i used 1/4 of an applicator and see how that goes.

Usually its a twice a week thing, so hopefully it helps.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Contributor
RunnerMommy103

Alix: YAH YAH YAH!! Congratulations!! :smileyhappy:
*Christine*
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- I think DH is going to come home for the phone consult. I figured I would probably put it on speaker phone. I think he is glad to be moving forward. 

AFM- Had a dream I had a baby girl last night was BFing....I think these dreams start happening when I get close to O, so I'm hoping that I O on my own. Better yet that dream would come true. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Thanks ladies!! I am soooooo excited if I wasn't so tired I would be jumping up and down. I'm confused on how far along I am though. My dr called and said my count was in the 300's for the positive blood work and that I was 1-2 weeks pregnant. I thought you couldn't tell that soon?

I will be on again soon. I'm gunna take a nap I just got home from work and I was there since 3am.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: Maybe you already O'd and caught that eggie, and those are those de ja vu dreams :smileywink: I hope you did O on your own, that'd be great! Maybe with so many clomid cycles, your body has figured out what to do now. Wouldnt that be great?  I am excited for you either way, for the IVF consult..and the possibility that you wont even need to persue it further. This is the free consult right?

Alix: Hmm.. did they set you up for an ultrasound yet? you will get a EDD at that point and they will be able to tell you how far along you are at that point. I know my OB GYN wouldnt even do an orientation (and a pregnancy test as well) until you were at least six weeks and no ultrasound until they thought you were past 8 weeks, unless you were having issues, like bleeding. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

afm- JD leaves tomorrow. I'll be glad for some peace and quiet.. i swear the two of them together is a constant wrestle fest! I can go into a different room, close the door, and in a minute they are right in there following me, wrestling beside me. It drives me bonkers!  I dont care if they wrestle, but geez NOT on top of me, please!

DH is looking forward to BDing, but now that hes made me wait all this time, Im not even really excited. The last time hurt pretty bad, so it wasnt even enjoyable. Im just used to the "no not today, hes in the next room" routine that Im beyond wanting it. Plus, I really think I O'd already so the drive is decreasing anyway. Oh well, his loss. I have to go clean since we are expecting his ex in laws to be here sometime this evening. They wanted to see me and Layla. lol Weird much? Just a lil but i guess its better than ex in law drama.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Sounds like you found out on the early side. You are probably 4 weeks ish since technically you start counting from AF. Having an early US will help give you the best dates if your LMP was unreliable. 

Brie- That is so frustrating that you aren't in the mood anymore from having to wait it out for so long. Hope dh can do something romantic. That's kinda funny that his ex in-laws want to see you and Layla. You'd think his ex wouldn't like that unless it's a scouting mission. But, hey if you all get along then that's even better. I sure pray my dream comes true and would save us a lot of money, too. It felt so real although it's something I've been thinking a lot about lately, too. Yeah the consult is free for the phone one. Not sure what the next step will be once we talk to her on the phone. Looking forward to Monday afternoon. 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 13 members 1,723 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: