Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: August 2013 Board

[ Edited ]

Tara- He isn't exactly toddling on his own yet... but he sure plays the part well. LOL He takes a step here or there but mostly just scoots around on his bum. Silly boy. I hope this new step works for you! Oh and I worked crazy hard on that book trying to get it done for a 50% off special they were having and fell short by a few pages... so now I just wait and wait.  I've gotten other books with Groupon but this one is so big a % off will be better.  At 108 pages it's going to be crazy without a good deal.  And we're getting two for the grandparents for Christmas... so we need a REALLY good deal. LOL

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Vicki- Yay for April babies!

Amy- Yes, you definately want a good deal for sure. I bet that will be expensive! Yeah My temp spiked this morning although it's so early for me to O. Usually with the clomid I don't O until at least cd16 -23 . I did wake up late today. I guess I'll have to see. I really hope that I can O by myself. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara: KMFC for you this cycle, your chart looks great, that would be so awesome if you O'd without the meds! Yeah, the book has some 760 pictures in it or something like that. I have a serious picture problem. LOL In a good way, but still, I've probably taken a good 20K pictures since he was born (not ALL of him but a good portion). My cycle has been abnormally regular since it started back in March at about 40 or 41 days (or normal for most people I suppose), coming from such an irregular cycle (3 weeks to 3 months between) before having Nathan it just seems strange to have it actually the same each time. Hopefully when we decide to try for #2 that will make life easier and clomid free, we'll see. I hope we'll start trying again towards the end of the year. I have a major requirement that Nathan be walking since I could barely walk when I was pregnant with him, I can't imagine not being able to walk AND carrying around a toddler who isn't toddling around.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- I tried commenting on your picture to find out where you were hiking, we are always looking for a pretty hike.  But it had all kinds of error messages so here I will post I guess.  We are heading to Pilchuck this weekend, super excited to get our new pack out for a real hike.  It'll be busy but the views are supposed to be awesome.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Vicki: Congrats!! I added the BFP and EDD to the board!

Tara: I am about to go look at your chart :smileywink: Hoping you did O on your own and you're going to get a miracle sticky baby!!

Amy: WOW! You sound like me :smileywink: I take at least a hundred pics for each month layla turns.. I have been trying to narrow mine down to one "good" picture to hang on the wall for each month. So hard! lol.

afm- Hubby wasnt able to get my estrace yet.. I feel like Im going to cry lol. I asked him twice to really really really pleassssseeee try today. he isnt sure. If not, I'll go get it tomorrow morning anyway, but i'd like to start getting it into my system.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Contributor
RunnerMommy103

Hello ladies!

I have been trying to keep up, but my computer is in the "shop" and so I am having to use DH's heavy computer that is missing the "a" button (it just has the rubber knub thingy...Ugh!). So typing is annoying at best!

Tara: Oh I hope that this is your month, and if it isn't I am excited that things are moving forward with the IVF cycle!

Brie: How relieving to have a diagnosis and plan! I hope that things start feeling better! I am also on the fence about taking BCP--my OB gave me a prescription for the mini-pill, but I am just not sure. Plus, its 25.00 a MONTH! And--ya....

Amy: How exciting about Nathan's photobook! I love them! :smileyhappy: I want to attempt to make them for the kiddo's--with every free offer I get order another one! However, I have to wait awhile longer!

Vicki: Congratulations!! I just had baby #3 in July! :smileyhappy:

Nicole: You around?! How are you doing? How is baby Lucas doing?

Isra: How are you doing? I hope things are going well! How is this cycle going?

Simone: Wow, what a crazy adventure with Ty :smileysad: I hope things get straightened out soon!

I apologize if I missed anyone!

AFM: Jordyn is already a month old!! 5 weeks actually! I go back to work on Monday :smileysad: Not really looking forward to it--but it is what it is, and I will have my personal day and sick days to use this year. So that is a good thing--that way if/when I need to be home I can be-AND I can take my personal days for no-good reason! LOL! Jordyn is such a great baby and the boys absolutely love her! Things are going well all around! :smileyhappy:
*Christine*
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Hey ladies I know I've been gone for a while. Things have been crazy I'm going to try and keep up. And I finally got the hang of this new board they got on here. It's finally loading for me. I also have some good news. I got my BFP today!!!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,148 members 187,988 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: