Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: August 2013 Board

Tara: He is a pretty determined little guy. And recently he throws HUGE screaming fits when I can't figure out what it is he DOES want.

Vicki- Congrats!

AFM- Just finished up Nathan's one year shutterfly photo book... 108 pages... WOW I take a lot of pictures! So excited to have it done... now to wait for a good deal so I can actually order it!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Only have a minute, but saw Tara's good news and I just wanted to say I am so happy for you!!!

I bet you are super excited and nervous as well, huh? FX'd that this is a step in the right direction for you guys!! ((HUGS))

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Vicki- Congratulations! That is fantastic news! Hope you have a healthy 9 months!

Amy- That sounds very much like a toddler. That is exciting you got his one year photo book done. I found a groupon deal a long time about on a photo book although it wasn't shutterfly. 

Brie- thanks,.. that pretty much sums up the way I feel about it. The best thing would be to get a BFP this month on no meds or anything, but not holding my breath. I am looking forward to trying something new and hoping it's the ticket we need.

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

[ Edited ]

Tara Yeah for getting closer to IVF, but wish you didn't need to go that route! 

Vicki Congrats on your bfp! When is your edd?

Here is a quick video of me and 3 of my kiddos. I had to do it for another group that split from the original Parents.com ttc board before the change in 2009 on FB. 

[LINK]http://s163.photobucket.com/user/monierose/media/Movieon2013-08-07at1201_zpsad88648b.mp4.html [/LINK]

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Simone- Thanks, I know me too! Not so much the time it takes but the financial dauntingness of it for sure. cute kiddos!

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Tara this is a non clomid cycle, right? it looks like you O'd on your own. Hope you get CH's!

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
vicki01rose

Well my EDD according to my LMP is April 18!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 13 members 555 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: