Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Re: August 2013 Board

Brie that is great you know what is wrong with you and you are getting better! 

Here is what I posted yesterday. 

Here is some stuff going on with me. 

So I got a call from Ty's case manger this morning and I am not at all happy! She told me that while the kids were playing in the gym yesterday morning 2 other kids got into a verbal/ physical fight. When they were taking one of those other kids out of there the other kid grabbed Ty and gave him a choke hold to the point Ty lost consciousness, was blue, and possibly had a seizure. It is unclear if there was any adult by that kid or in the gym period. They are doing an investigation, but it still wouldn't matter to me as he could have lost his life and may have more brain damage. I am so so pissed. They are supposed to keep the kids safe and they are clearly under staffed and do not know how to keep kids safe from one another. I called the cps worker twice to let her know how furious I am and how much safer he would be at home and to get things moving to bring him home and keep everyone safe here would be a lot easier. They didn't call me about yesterday or let Ty talk to me. Feel like taking a drive today to see him for myself and talk to the staff in person. Very worried about him much more than I was before. 

AFM my thyroid is messed up despite me being on 150mcg of levothyroxine. My TSH is 8.96 normal is 0.27 - 5.5 and my Free T4 is 0.83 and normal is 0.93- 1.7. So hopefully she will up my med and losing weight will help me keep my next baby.

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

[ Edited ]

Tara: :smileywink: I hope so, he didnt believe me when I told him that was part of the treatment plan, I have to show him in print! Lol. I am known to say that BD is a cure all anyway so hes skeptical. Its hilarious that BD IS actually a cure for this!! =)) It literally makes me LOL. Hes none too thrilled about the fact he has to go to the GYN office either to pick up the estrace cream...but if it helps, he'll do it. :smileyhappy: Hes not all bad  lol.

Simone: I would have tread through hell and high water to get Ty back at that point. I'd consider taking matters legally for the fact that they never even called to let you know and that a case worker had to be the one to inform you of that. That is not right at all. Thank you for the well wishes :smileyhappy:

afm- maybe Tara and simone, you guys can take a look at my chart and see if you think Im about to O as well.. I have had some cramps the last two days. Now it could be the atrophy, as it does cause the cramps as well, but Im on CD 9 now, so I know before i had layla, i always would O close to CD 14. It seems a little early, but the temp has slightly risen the last two days.

Im still trying to figure this out so maybe you guys can make more sense of it. :smileyhappy: I dont think that I have anything to worry about from DH's "forgetfullness" last weekend. This weekend though is projected O date so we cant have one of those weekends..even if JD is leaving lol.

Also having creamy/watery..but almost egg white CM.. Not sure what to put on my chart, but it went from sticky CM /creamy color..to watery but also stretchy looking EGCM colored  in a matter of hours. So confused. Help!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Brie I don't see any sign of it happeneing soon. Are you trying to get pregnant or charting to avoid it? I don't know if you are lucky to have cycles or not while breastfeeding. When I BF'd Lennox he was just days from being 13 months old when I got my first ppaf and then only my first one was ovulatory until I weaned him at 16 months old. They are doing an investigation and I am going to see if CPS is doing there own as well. If not I will demand them to. I mean we got investigated by cps because the teachers and social workers had claimed marks on Ty in the past and it was his eczema and bruising easily. At least with him at this hospital they are documenting his bruises and so cps can now see we did nothing to cause them. 

On another note about Ty. He was sent to the ER today. He fell on the way to breakfast and started throwing up. The nurse saw him and he was pretty lathargic and disoriented. His heart sounds were off so they called an ambulance to take him. They told them about Sunday and ran several tests did a ct scan and gave him IV fluids. They released after 4 hours and he is on bed rest the rest of the day and is supposed to drink a lot. But they said everything is normal and Sunday's incident was not to blame. 

Also, the investigation shows that there was 3 adults standing together as they said Ty was by them, as he likes to be with adults then with kids his own age. Any way they said that the 2 boys and a girl were playing basketball and the one boy wanted the other to throw the ball to him and he didn't and that is what started the fight. 1 employee started taking the other out and another was trying to get the kid that grabbed Ty out as well. Leaving one person in the gym to watch Ty and the other 5. Well the kid got away and Ty was right there by the door so he got kneed and grabbed. The last employee tried to grab the kid, but the kid was too quick and too strong for her and so the only man there that was excorting the first boy up to the floor had the 2nd take him up and went to Ty's aid and pulled that kid off. Both boys were put into a time out room for awhlie and lost privilages. They said Ty never lost cosciousness or turned blue. He was crying and told to sit on the bleachers, I hope that that is what happened not that they were getting their stories straight, but it correlates with what the kids they interviewed in the gym said. They couldn't get them all to lie right!!!????

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Simone: Wow!  I don't know all the back story to what is going on.   BUT I sure hope things get straightened out, that is just crazy.

Tara: I have kept you in my prayers, I hope something works for you soon.

Brie: Happy to hear you've figured it out.  The charting to avoid is just as stressful as charting to get pregnant, maybe even more so.  I haven't been temping though, just charting AF.  So far they have been oddly the same length for me, I didn't start after having him until the day after his birthday.  We still BF though, but only 3 times a day.  I certainly didn't miss my AF, I've had a huge swing in how I feel since it came back and not in the good direction.

AFM: The whole weaning thing gets more and more tempting, my goal was a year and we're well past there.  He seems to be latching different recently so it's not nearly as comforitable and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it.  He still seems to really want to BF though so I don't really want to push him away.  He signs for milk and if I don't notice that he pokes at me, LOL.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Simone: Im charting to avoid PG, I figured with BF'ing still, I needed to do something because DH is so adamantly against me using the BCP right now..and can't say that I blame him. Plus, the fact that it could dry up my milk as well makes me want to hold off taking them. I never had good luck on lose dose bcp anyway, too much breakthrough bleeding..and i had 8 months of that with Mirena. lol Im good with a break.

Pretty sure I had my first PPAF that started on July 29th, but was over and done with by the 31st. I had cramps, nausea, and all that shebang.. but then again who knows if that wasnt from having mirena removed on the 19th.

Im so confused. =/ CM is more creamier now, so i guess im going to put that on my chart. I did the EWCM, and it put ovulation as tomorrow. =x The cramping is probably from the atrophy still.

g2g, laylas awake!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Simone- Glad Ty is okay. Sounds like the employees tried to do what they coul. Still hoping everything works out okay for all you guys!

Brie- I'm not sure. I think it will be hard to tell until you have a few charts. Even then BFing can mess with your ovulation and make it less predictable. One would think most guys would be ecstatic about that as a form of treatment for your discomfort. I think it's all a myth, Good man for going to get the estrace. 

Amy- It's much appreciated. Good for you on BFing for so long. Sounds like you have a little guy who knows what he wants. 

Nicole- If you are following along just want to let you know I'e been thinking about you! Hope you and Lucas are doing well.

AFM- Sounds like we might be able to get the IVF ball rolling soon. I am going to do that phone consult on Monday and find out about pursuing the IVF with the different clinic. 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
vicki01rose

Hello ladies.....well I started feeling weird at work last night....so this morning I decided to take a pregnancy test, even though its still early. And low and behold.....I got a BFP! I'm in shock! Especially since I'm still 4 days from my missed period! I will test again today just to make sure but wow....this will be my baby #3!!!! Excited!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,148 members 112,853 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: