Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

August 2013 Board

[ Edited ]

Name              Test date                        Result                            EDD           

Alix                   8/ 8                                 BFP!!! :smileyhappy:                   EDD 4/19/2014

Tara                8/30?                              AF:smileysad:

Isra                 8/25 or 8/29                    AF:smileysad:

Simone           8/23

Victoria             8/11                             BFP!!!! :smileyhappy:                     EDD 4/18/2014

Brie                 8/26                              AF :smileyvery-happy:

Expecting        EDD            

Heather-          12/17/13

Vicki-                 04/18/2014

Alix-                  04/19/2014

Born:

Christine--Baby Jordyn 7/2/2013

Nicole--Baby Lucas 6/29/2013

Gina--- Baby Lucas 5/18/13

Amanda--- Baby Halle 10/1/2012

Brie---Baby Layla 10/14/2012

Autumn---Baby Ryleigh 02/17/2013

Haley --Baby Amelia 07/14/2013

Teri-Baby ??

Amber- Baby ???

GOOD LUCK LADIES :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
vicki01rose

Re: August 2013 Board

Hello ladies, I have a question. I was at work last night and I actually had what felt like a hot flash! I was sweating and flushed for about 30 minutes before it went away. Now I've been pregnant 3 times before but I've never felt anything like that before I tested. My question is could the hot flash be an early pregnancy symptom? It's a little too early for me to take a test so I have to wait. I also got dizzy afterwards too. Has this happened to any of y'all before?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Definitely not for me.. I had them during my pregnancy, of course.. but not as a sign :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

copying this for the ladies who will be moving here tomorrow in case they miss it

I did begin the august board already, so let me know test dates :smileywink:

Isra: welcome back! ((Hugs)).

Tara: Praying for your miracle baby this month :smileywink:

afm- doc called, culture was clear of anything as well. so no answers.  Idk if anyone has ever heard of young living essential oils, but they are the only therapuetic grade essential oils, meaning they are safe for ingestion as well. I had a little bottle of lavender, and began to use it twice a day in a sitz bath for 10-15 minutes. The burning has significantly been reduced. By like 98-99%. :smileyhappy: I also am using the aquaphor (chapstick for the hoo hoo!) but mostly relying on my lavender oil! Glad I thought of it!!

I did begin my chart, and temping (funny im using fertility friend, and I am using it to NOT concieve! lol) . looks like AF is packing up and leaving.. pretty short visit if you ask me. But definitely not complaining!!

how do i link my chart?

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Vicki- I've only been PG once and MC'd. I never had that as a sign although I've experienced a lot of hotflashes related to flucuation in hormones from taking clomid. KMFC for you!

Brie- Thanks. That's cool that those things seem to be working for you! I'm happy that your itching and discomfort have greatly improved! Breastfeeding is probably still affecting your cycle. I have no idea when I will test for August that I'm not on any meds. It will be a wait and see kinda deal. I'm guessing it won't be until the third week in august sometime.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: I think that if i only have a 2 1/2 day long AF with breastfeeding.. i def wont complain!! lol.I ended up not starting the bcp, I just dont want to play rush and roulette with my milk supply, and I only have 3 months to go..well more like 2 1/2 now, until i reach my goal of one year. I've done enough damage to my body with the Mirena, I just want a break. I will survive using protection. Not that I can get DH to do anything anyway.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- I think that seems fair enough. You've done your duty! Good job for sticking with it! Hope you can get DH to turn around on that one.
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 11 members 327 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: