Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: April Board

Hello! Hope everyone is having a good day so far. You ladies are too funny. Honestly the only reason I think I know what day it is today is because our US is today :smileyhappy: I'll keep you guys posted. Our appt isn't until 2;30 so I have two and a half hours to go. My Mom is coming with us cause I knew she would be over the moon about it. Feeling a little silly bringing my Mom along, but oh well. I will try to update you guys as soon as I can. 

Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

We got Nathans 2 year photos in the mail last night!  Love them!  This isn't the best image by any means... but it's the only one I didn't have to resize to post. LOL 

IMG_3394.JPG

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- 2:30 was a couple hours ago. I MUST KNOW. LOL. Hope everything went well with the ultrasound. :smileyvery-happy:
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Regular Contributor
elafunie

No post Tara? That's nice that you invited your Mom to go with you :smileyhappy:

Amy: Nathan is so handsome in his suit :smileyhappy:
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry. I am a total space cadet! My mom and stepdad were over and then my inlaws and BIL came down and I totally spaced my announcement to you guys and then off to work I went. 

Our anatomy scan went well. Baby is a mover and made the tech work for the measuements, but she was able to get them. It's a GIRL! I meant to post my announcement pick, but I really need to go to bed. Everything looked good from what I could tell. They estimated her size at 11oz. Dh and I are over the moon! It's so nice to call her something besides 'it'. 

Amy- Love the pic of Nathan so adoarable!

Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Nicole: Definitely love having a short AF. Dr. M said its possible to not get AF with those pills, but I've never been that lucky lol. I've been a regular like clockwork kinda gal since age 12. Crazy.  Last month was still odd, but i'll attribute that to the missing pills and doubling up. this AF was more normal.  I'm excited about getting my wisdom teeth out.  :smileyhappy:

afm- We just got some not so great news. Chris has been having alot of trouble with his kidneys hurting so he got an emergency appt at the urologist this morning, thinking it was a bladder or kidney infection. Since his bladder, kidneys hurt and it hurts when he pees. Well, he has no infection but "thick blood" in his urine, so they are sending him for a CT scan, doing a procedure that involves sticking a camera through man parts up to his bladder, and then doing another surgery (the camera is considered surgery)  to stop the bleeding. The doctor said the usual reasons for bleeding and no infection is a tumor, lesion, or cancer. I'll hope for a lesion, but im worried either way. He goes for the camera procedure on thursday.. so hopefully i wont be in too much pain with my teeth.

Tara: POST WOMAN!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: Yay!!! You will love having a girl!! :smileyhappy: Layla is so much fun to dress up and make tutus for :smileyhappy: Super excited for you!!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 509 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: