Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: April Board

Brie- all that hard work... I would walk at commencement. Your not doing it again. ;-) as for a name we won't pick one until we see her.

Tara- so excited for you today. I love ultrasounds.

Afm- couldn't sleep last night, I'm beat.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Posted from Samsung SPH-L710
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Ooh, I'll have to check that out! The train is so sute, great job! You are a rockstar for doing all that!

Brie- It's totally up to you what you want for your graduation. I think everyone feels a little different about what to do for graduation. You've worked hard to get where you are!

Nicole- Nice you had a day off even is to take the boys to the doctor, but not fun playing catch up. 

AFM- My US is tomorrow afternoon. I wish it was today instead though :smileywink: Fingers crossed this little one will show us if they're a boy or girl!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

[ Edited ]

Tara- I knew it was the 9th... I just had no idea what day it was and trusted that someone knew. LOL Well... I can't wait till tomorrow then. :smileywink:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Tara: Oh gosh, my days are all messed up now being off on Mon, I thought the 9th was yesterday :smileytongue: / :smileywink: Good luck today!

Amy: Your days are messed up too huh :smileywink:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Read back to page 4...

Amy: I always feel so much better after I talk to my Mom, had a lot of long conversations at the end of my pregnancy with Lucas. You're so lucky to be having another baby shower :smileyhappy: Makes sense that you need all girl things now :smileywink: I needed so many preemie and little NB clothes for Lucas that we didn't have from Aaron, but my Mom helped with the supply :smileyhappy: Now he's in clothes bigger than Aaron had at this age! Wow, your body is really needing to get rest, listen to it :smileyhappy: ((HUGS))

Isra! Congratulations, so great to see you posting :smileyhappy: Darn computers are so unreliable, and this happened to you before :smileytongue: Good luck with your appt today (did you have it already?) So glad your DH didn't have to do the SA and you the HSG. I'm praying for you and your little one ♥ Keep us posted :smileyhappy: Oh, Happy Anniversary too!

be back...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

I agree with Nicole, I was off a day! I thought yesterday was wednesday the 9th too.. and thought today was thursday.. Ugh.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Simone: Happy belated birthday to your twins!

Brie: Very short AF, makes sense though with the LoEstrin (I took that before to control my endometriosis) wtih only 2 placebos. One more week till you get those wisdom teeth out, what a relief to get that done. Last semester YAY, school will be all done and you'll be graduating before you know it, exciting that it's getting closer! Oh you have to go to the commencement, you've worked so hard to get there! I can understand about Layla being squirmy though, is there someone who can watch her? So Amy and I aren't the only one's with the days messed up :smileywink:

Amy: How was that massage at Salish? I was thinking about how you so much deserved it! Here's to your little mini babymoon :smileywink: Love the train :smileyhappy: Hmm, maybe you were so overtired from you're dozing off before? It's so difficult to get a good night's sleep when you're this far along especially when you're uncomfortable ((hugs))

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,579 members 189,926 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: