Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

Re: April Board

Brie- I hope you get everything figured out soon. Honestly I am keeping my fingers crossed that you are pregnant because I think our due dates would be relatively close.  The only reason I say that is because we are definitely not telling anyone right now because of how the first pregnancy went. We do not want to get our hopes up and that of our friends and family only to be devastated again. Because we are not telling anyone, if you are pregnant, it will give me someone to talk to/compare notes because all of my pregnant friends are due in the next month or so and I don't want to bother them with a bunch of questions while they are taking care of a newborn.  I have an appointment to have blood work done on Monday morning to make sure my increasing and then I will see the doctor to see the plan he has for this pregnancy. Trying to stay positive that this pregnancy will have a much better outcome! 

:smileyhappy:

Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- That sounds pretty cool that they work so well. I'm okay waiting a long time to find out though :smileywink: Hmmm, I hope you get a definative answer soon. Like Simone said it's not fun not knowing either way. That's kinda funny about Chris and feeling the baby move. I think DH will be excited becuse he seems to really want to be a part of things more. He was telling me that it's so much more real for woman than men cause we are so much more connected to our bodies. 

Amy- Glad the chiro has been helping! Sounds like you've got yourself a wiggle worm! If you go into labor sooner than your scheduled section just go to your L&D unit and they willl sort things out about the c-section. They should be able to pull together a team pretty fast to get thing moving for you. 

Simone- I'm hoping you're talking about Isra! I have been wondering how she's doing. 

Nicole- Hope you're having a good day!

Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

[ Edited ]

Tara- She really is a little wiggle worm... Nathan moved a lot and I called him wiggly... but was NOTHING like this. My DH is kinda half and half on liking it. I think he likes to feel the little ones move, but it kinda weirds him out too. It really is a strange thing when you think about it. I go in about a month before I'm due to have a pre-admit appt with the maternity center so they will have everything filled out if I go into Labor earlier. It just still scares me. I'm feeling better about it today... mostly anyways.

Nicole- Yep!  Finally into that 3rd trimester!  Woohoo!  We are just doing one night and we're going Sunday-Monday as it's cheaper then an actual weekend night (plus it worked out better for my parents to watch him then anyways).

AFM- I talked to my mom for a long time today... it was nice to have something to distract me from my thoughts.  I'm doing better for sure.  But now that I'm in my last trimester the reality of actually having this baby has set in.  That and I'm not as busy trying to plan parties and such.  Mom was picking out decorations for my baby shower, she went with a super cute set of things.  I can't wait to see it all. :smileyvery-happy:  I hope the turn out is good.  As it's my second we decided to invite less people and went with mostly friends instead of family.  Family is a little more reliable on showing up though.  Hm.  I guess invites went out today so we'll see who all can make it soon.  I guess now that Nathans party is over I need to get to work on the nursery decorations... it seemed like such a great idea to make her bedding when I picked out the stuff.  I'm sure it still is a good idea, just figuring out time and such to do it is a challenge.  I love the fabric though... can't wait to get working on that stuff.  I think I'll start with a sheet, those looked SUPER easy and getting something done will spur me on to do more.  Maybe after a nap. So tired these last few days.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

I am tired beyond tired the last couple days. Seriously at 3pm today I almost literally fell out of my chair because I was falling asleep... and then I could barely keep my eyes open stumbling to bed. SOOO tired. I need to get better about remembering my iron... that would probably help.
Contributor
isramom

I just typed a long response and it didnt post but in short:
1. My computer broke 2 weeks ago and before that gave me issues signing in to this site.
2. Simone I didn't know you still stalked my chart! But, I stalked yours, too, before my computer broke so I guess it makes sense.
3. Brie I thought you were clairvoyant till I saw Simone's post!
4. A lot of my symptoms got better today, hopefully that's not abad sign.
5. I have an appointment on Wednesday, prob just to get referrals for u/s and blood tests. Debating if I should ask for two hcg referrals or if it's just going to stress me out for nothing. Will probably schedule the u/s for week 7+ and tell the doctor that I'm after a miscarriage and ask for more frequent u/s's.
6. I can't believe I missed Alix's baby!
7. Tara what week are you now? I can't see signatures on this awful tablet....
My Ovulation Chart

Angel baby 16/4/2013
Posted from Android 4.1
Contributor
isramom

Ah and even though we definitely wouldn't have minded this happening sooner it's good it happened now because we were about to do an SA and if that was fine the xray with dye, however you call it in English. So thank G-d we don't have to.....
Pray for us?

Funny but until just now when my symptoms got better I hardly worried...last time I was worried about m/c from the beginning and had looked up all the info so when it happened I wasn't surprised and knew what to expect. I though I'd be much more worried this time but except for the past two hours (uh-oh, hope everything is okay) I hardly think about it at all...hardly think about the pregnancy at all, either, it's just kind of there. Tomorrow is our fourth anniversary, we thought we'd have at least two kids by now and a third on the way...hopefully by next year we will....
My Ovulation Chart

Angel baby 16/4/2013
Posted from Android 4.1
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Congrats Isra! Keeping you in my prayers! I can't see signatures on my phone either... very annoying.
Posted from Samsung SPH-L710
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 743 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: