Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: April Board

Brie- My DH isn't a chiropractor fan either. I'm trying to convince him to go to this one since she's a gentle one that doesn't do the manual manipulations but does the gun things. We'll see. He can't stand the sound of bones popping and you don't hear that here so maybe just maybe I can get him in. I also want to see about having Nathan checked by one, but DH isn't all for that so we wait until he's convinced. I know mine has certainly helped me... but I've also been seeing one on and off since I was in 2nd grade so I really don't know any different.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Brie how did you get that?  Hopefully you will get a bfp or af soon.  It is terrible to not know either way. 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Simone: I know you guys talked still :smileywink: soooo I just put two and two together.

AF definitely gone, all clear here. I had to pee so badly this morning i didnt check that first so i already went so i'll test tomorrow morning.. And i'll be calling Dr. M after that. Somethings obviously off.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Simone: Tara used a good word "intrigued" :smileywink:

Tara: Your DH will be feeling baby soon enough, so great when you can experience the movements together :smileyhappy: That's nice you had a fun time with your nephew :smileyhappy:

Amy: 28 weeks! You have a a little pumpkin girl now :smileywink: So good your appt went well :smileyhappy: I had forgotten you had such a quick labor with Nathan! You leave for your trip today right? Much much needed!

Brie: Hmmm, so there's still a possibility then...keep us posted!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Brie her and I haven't talked in awhile, but I looked at her chart last week and saw that it was looking goid so i added it to my bookmarks so i didn't have to search for her sig again and she got a bfp on the 30th. I hope this is her Rainbow! 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Simone: You're a good chalk stalker :smileywink: Oh I hope she DOES update us soon!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: i hope your DH reacts better to feeling baby move! Chris was such a party pooper.. feeling Layla move around always freaked him out! (Which is crazy because I'm the one with elbows,knees, and buttcheeks in odd places!) Very rarely did he feel comfortable with her moving around. Her favorite thing was to kick his hands whenever he placed a hand on my stomach at night ot hold me.  LOL. It was made me wonder if all men reacted like that.

Simone: Ah.. I thought you guys still talked. You should post the link so we can all stalk her at once. :smileywink: Maybe her ears will burn and she will decide to come update us lol. Combined effort =reverse physcology :smileyvery-happy: Or maybe she wants to wait until she makes it past the first trimester this time before announcing it? who knows. How are you feeling today?

Nicole: ((HUGS))

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 440 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: