Regular Contributor
elafunie

Re: April Board

[ Edited ]

Good morning and Happy April 2nd Ladies :smileyhappy:

Thanks for starting the board again Brie :smileyhappy: Wait, do I see you got a BFP yesterday?!? Please clarify that this is not April Fool's :smileywink:

Tara: 1 more week! I'm glad everything went well with your appt yesterday and you got peace of mind about the pains.

Alexx: I'm sorry you're leaving us :smileysad: Believe me, you are not alone in these TTC struggles. So many of us even with current pregnancies and already having our babies went through the same things as you. Praying that you will be blessed with another miracle ♥

Amy: I hope your boys feel better. And, your tummy. I'm glad you were still able to go to PT. The trip sounds like it's going to be wonderful, I hope you and your DH are healthy to enjoy it :smileyhappy:

Alix: Just read your last post in March. Hope you find that coupon :smileyhappy: I think it you should reconsider Bryce's pedi, you really need to be comfortable and happy with them. They shouldn't be mad at you for having to resched his circumcision. How come they didn't do it while you were still in the hospital?

Love and ((HUGS)) to you all ♥

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Nicole: Indeed it was :smileywink: I couldn't resist!  I do need to test before I get my wisdom teeth removed because Dr. M wont approve the extractions if i am.I really want to get them out. I'm getting 3 removed, the 4th one doesn't look like it'll ever come through, as its lodged on my sinus cavity, they said its easier to leave it in, too many risks removing it. I'm excited about starting invisalign whenever this is all over!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Brie: You little stinker :smileywink: Yes, you will need to make sure before you go under for your extractions. It does sound risky to take out the 4th, hopefully it won't cause you pain and they can leave it alone.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

I don't want to sound rude but I think I'm just going  to be blunt. It's really hard for me desperately struggling to try for another baby, and it seems no one else is on here. I understand that's what you guys do on here. You guys are friends and have been for a long time. I started on here because I asked a question and got the response to just join the monthly thread because no one really reads the questions and when I got here it was just pregnant people and Tara. I felt connected to Tara because we were both ttc and struggling. 

It's very hard for me to be in such an emotional state of trying unbelievably hard to have another baby and then have someone complain about how uncomfortable their pregnancy is and how they want to be induced because they don't like being pregnant anymore. It hurts because I WISH I could be uncomfortable. I want to connect with people charting, using fertility drugs, and invitro. That's why I'm moving on. Because this ISN'T a TTC Board like it's supposed to be and how it's advertised. 

I sincerely wish you guys the best. I am so happy for all of you. I understand the point of tghis board now and I think it's so awesome that you guys found a board you all love and people you connect with. I just don't feel connected is all. It is emotionally painful to see your guys happiness and babies. I'm sorry I sound like such an **bleep**.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alexx: Nicole struggled for years before she used IVF to conceive Lucas several months ago, Tara as well, Alix struggled for months, and Amy struggled to get Nathan at first. Amanda struggled and lost a baby but shes not active as much anymore.. I understand your frustrations,but all of us here have charted, we can help you understand that, Nicole and Tara both work in the OB/GYN fields..they are invaluable when it comes to helping new comers understand. I dont think its fair to say all these people didn't struggle to conceive because nearly everyone here did at some point. We all share the joy of watching the pregnancies progress as well! Its part of being happy for one another and being friends. Its true no one really reads the other posts, but that doesn't mean we exclude anyone at all. Not by a long shot. When I joined, we had 10-12 people testing each month, leaving Tara and Nicole as the only ones who weren't PG at the end.. I'm sure they were hurting, but we felt it was our "jobs" to keep their spirits uplifted and support them and when they got their BFP's via IVF, it was something ALL of us celebrated, as much as we would our own pregnancies. This board is described for those "TTC, or even considering TTC, or just want to learn more". This community is for all to talk and be "friends".  Some of us may not be TTC because they are PG but we can't say "hey you can't post here anymore, you're pregnant".. that would be rude and not what the parents site is built upon. Just saying :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Glad you got your PT appt in and now onto chiro. Car shopping with a toddler and a sick husband doesn't sound good...bummer. Oooh, the Salish! I've wanted to go there I've had quite a few friends and my sister who've gone and thought it was fabulous. You guys deserve a night away and I think you're right it'll be good for Nathan before baby sister is here. Hope those tummy issues resolve. 

Brie- Oh my goodness, You totally got me. Nicole stole the words right out of my mouth such a stinker :smileywink: I hope things turn out whatever way you want them too. I can imagine there is some anxiety around it either way. I'm guessing that the xrays wouldn't be a huge deal since they usually use very little at the dentist and should give you a lead shield. 

Alexx- I understand how you would feel that way. I went back and forth on those feelings as well during my 4 year stuggle to TTC. This board for me was a huge support, and I agree with Brie that we've all become friends and you are very much welcome in that circle as well as anyone else going through their journey. I DON'T think you're being awful for feeling frustrated about the board and lack of others TTC currently. We used to have a lot more people TTC and they either were sucessful or only periodic posters. Hearing others announce their BFPs was really difficult at times and yet a huge inspiration, too. There are so many emotions that go into this process especially when you're stuggling and trying desperately to start or add to a family. I think after doing all my medicated cycles, IUI's, and then finally IVF that now that I'm finally PG I still find myself in some weird catergory of "infertile people". It's like I'm apart of the pregnant people, but still a part of me is apart of the infertility group. I know that you need to do what ever is best for you as you should, but know that we are all here to listen if you need it. I hope you let us know whatever happens with your journey. Big hugs to you and I pray that a baby is in your arms in the near future. Hang in there as it's a wild road. If you ever want to send me a personal message I will try to be better at checking them on here. I'm usually kinda bad at that. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- We've been wanting to go there as well. I had planned on buying the deal from Costco but of course they quit carrying it when we could finally do it. But we thought, what the heck, it's our 10 year anniversary let's do something a little more special. :smileyvery-happy: I'm excited about it. I hope it lives up to it's expectations.

Brie- I hate April Fools... seriously hate it. I'm gullible enough without everyone trying to trick me all day. I do hope you get AF and can get in the tests and such before you attempt to TTC again. Not to mention getting hubbies habits kicked. My pelvis is only REALLY an issue when pregnant. I have hypermobile joints so they already have a bigger range of motion then normal, add in the relaxin and the pelvis just doesn't stay where it should. Normally it's just the left side out but my slip last week made both sides out. Made walking difficult and moving around a toddler nearly impossible. The pelvis was far worse with Nathan though due to his positioning, he wedged himself in and pretty much pushed it out of place from about 20 weeks on. I could barely walk and could not get up off the floor at all on my own. Little sister is much better in terms of not doing that, at least not yet.

Alexx- DO pop in from time to time to let us know how you are doing. These boards did used to have quite a few more people TTC, it seems we aren't getting new people all that much anymore. As for me... I have been anovulatory most of my life. My cycles were anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months and I wasn't even ovulating just had hormones switching around to give me what resembled a cycle. I took clomid to get pregnant with Nathan and am so insanely thankful for the support that this board gave me. After having Nathan when my cycle finally returned it was the closest thing to normal I've ever had, still a super long cycle (40-42 days) but it was consistent for the first time in my life while not on meds. I try not to complain to much about how I feel as I really do see my pregnancy as a huge blessing. I certainly never expected to be blessed with another child, I just prayed that God wanted that for me. My DH and I have been married 10 years coming up soon (and we've been together for over 16 years), I promise I've had more then my fair share of the feelings you are describing in that time. *hugs* It's natural and I don't blame you one bit for wanting to distance yourself. But do keep us in mind and when you get that good news let us know (heck, let us know about bad news too, that's what we're here for). I'm certainly keeping you in my prayers. And you don't sound like a *bleep*... most of us totally get where you are coming from (even if it doesn't seem like it at the moment). Good luck on your journey.

AFM- My tummy is feeling better today for sure. I can't wait till my chiropractor appointment to fix up the few things physical therapy didn't (not to mention a massage this weekend! Woot!)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,498 members 230,258 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: