Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: April Board

Tara: Thats why we got the Bob, because we do alot of "off roading" hiking on florida's natural trails, so a regular stroller took a beating wheel wise . If you do alot of natural hikes and such, its definitely worth it. i didn't think I could justify it either, but it was so worth it. Going up hills felt like i was pushing nothing at all. My graco held up well, but the wheels squeaked from the first time dirt got in them. The bob is silent. :smileyhappy: Its definitely alot to come up with.. you could also check Craigslist. I've seen them cheaper there, but still more than a Graco because BOB holds such a high resale value.

An hour to go til my appt! I'm eating as much as I can LOL! I'm starving.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- I am afraid that I will probably end up wishing we spent the extra money now instead of later. As much as I'd like to I feel overwhelmed by all the other stuff we need to get. Hope everything is going smoothly so far for you! Thinking about you today!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Hello Ladies,

I wasn't able to get on the site yesterday and this my only time today, getting ready to leave. My manager wanted me to move my workstation and I've had to reset all my applications/programs/links on this computer. My co-worker is out on leave from hip surgery and I'm using her deskspace until she's back. We have our regular per diem covering for her and using my office. I was a little apprehensive about this moving around at first, but it's going pretty well now. I'll try to get back on here tomorrow to read...

I've been thinking of you today Brie, Good Luck with your extractions :smileyhappy:

Love and ((HUGS)) to you all ♥
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Nicole- That sounds frustrating thatyou had to leave your desk for a per diem. Do you get to move back? Seems kinda silly of that's the case. 

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Isra yay for a great number! When will they do another? FX that it shows it to be doubling at least. I'm sorry I spilled the beans, but Brie guessed it was you! 

Jessica Hello and congrats on your bfp! My name is Simone and you will be annoyed by my posts as I know I have a lot of drama in my life and my dh and I go back and forth ttc. 

Tara I am so happy that your at 20+ weeks now! 

AFM Things are going pretty good considering Ty is still not home. The kids are on Spring break so we have been staying busy. Today I took Eli to the dentist to get a cavity filled and then we went to McDonald's. Now I am making chocolate chip cookies with them. 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

Hi Simone, thanks! I am super excited and cannot wait until Monday. Just wish it would get here sooner bc I am dying to know if I am having twins or not as well as have a better idea of when my due date is. According to my first u/s they had me 2 weeks farther along than what I figured based on my lmp. However, the doc said I could have ovulated later. So I am anxious, nervous, excited and on pins and needles eaiting for Monday to get here. lol!

Posted from Nextbook 8P12
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

[ Edited ]

Jessie, I can't wait to see what the dr tells you and am super excited you decided to join us here and keep us updated! :smileyhappy: I'm sorry i disappointed you with my BFN :smileyhappy: I go for my first pap post LEEP in less than a month,  so i should know if we decide to ttc again soon :smileyhappy:

Amy: I'm itnerested in moving my blog to a wordpress blog.. could you help me figure out what I need to do?

So, went to the dentist yesterday and was in the middle of my cleaning and about to get prepped for my extractions when another nurse lady comes in and says Dr. W decided not to do the extractions because he looked at my x rays again and felt uncomfortable doing them, so they were referring me to an oral surgeon. GREAT.  They did all the rest of my prep work that i'd need before my expanders/invisalign appointments,  so now all i need is my wisdom teeth out. They gave me a sedative for everything and numbed me good, and then I ended up chewing the inside of my cheeks so badly that "it looks like raw hamburger" as the dentist put it. So I have poofy swollen cheeks.. lovely lol

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 95 members 27,012 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: