Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Re: April Board

Isra I hope you everything is fine! I had bleeding with Lennox from a SCH. With my twins I had bleeding from my cervix being irritated. 

Alex Have you gone to the doctors for the bleeding? I hope it lessened for you! 

AFM Very nervous about Ty's return home. Plus, (not sure if I said this part) my in-laws will be moving in 4-5 days a week to help with things. We lived in their 3 bedroom home for 6+ years until we got this house. It is going to be quite the adjustment for all of us. 

Lennox told me  a secret the other day.... he wants us to get married. LOL Funny boy! 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

So I bought a reading from someone on FB for the heck of it and this is what she sent me. 

May you be blessed with a bouncing baby soon!I heard a girl with a find out with a positive test(at home and or medical confirmation) or conceive this nov or give birth/edd nov of 2015. Around the baby and or pregnancy i heard the Numbers 3 and or 15. One or both of these numbers can be connected to the day you conceive, ovulate, due date, day baby is born, day you find out gender, time baby is born, weight of baby, length of baby, any connection at all. Can be 1,2, or many connections. If this doesnt make sense now it will later. Lots of baby dust!

SAHM to 5 boys
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Hope everyone's weekend and Monday have gone well!
SAHM to 5 boys
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a good weekend, mine was an extremely long one but filled with fun. Friday I spent all morning and part of the afternoon getting my DSD from one doctors appointment to another only to find out that she will have to hav surgery on her foot to have an extra bone removed. After her appointments made the 2 hour drive home to stay with my mom for the weekend for a childhood friends wedding. Along with getting stuff together for the wedding we are also trying to get everything finalized for our Relay for Life golf outing on May 3rd and our Relay for Life event in my hometown on May 30th, May 31st and June 1st. It is the event at the end of May that we are going to reveal to everyone that we are expecting as we will be hitting 12 weeks right around this time.  It was interesting to spend all weekend with my family and not celebrate at a wedding by enjoying an adult beverage. Both my older brother and mother raised an eyebrow when I told them that I wasnt drinking, my boyfriend quickly switched the subject and then got me a small glass of wine that he drank while no one was looking. lol! We are hoping that they don't suspect anything just yet.   On Sunday we made the trip home after stopping at my older brothers house to see my new nephew and my boyfriend realized about 10 miles from our exit on the turnpike that we (more so me) forgot to fill the tank before we left and were running on fumes. Rack that one up to the pregnancy brain... lol! Luckily we made it to the exit and the gas station right off the exit and made it home safely.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Simone: I would hope that woman would use a spell check or something if her spelling is that terrible and offers a business type of thing. I had to read it 4 times and still don't understand what the heck she sent you..lol. I'd be cautious of anyone who can't even bother to compose an email you could understand. Some people are able to go through your online postings and see what you post and able to play on emotions that way, so be careful and cautious.

Jessie: That sounds like fun! Your BF sounds like quite the trooper :smileywink: keep that one! I don't drink usually so no one would look at me funny if i went to a wedding and didn't drink.

afm- Im taking two finals tomorrow spanish and political science. I figure i could bomb both and still pass with an A and a B. :smileywink: nervous and excited. Finance is on thursday, then i dive right back in with my final semester next week. 12 more weeks and I'll be officially graduated =o 

I just realized i'm also like 2 1/2 weeks away from seeing Dr. M for my first pap post LEEP. . Im excited, nervous, and everything in between. Right now DH and I are both in my "Im good with just Layla" mode. We will see. Right now, we are more worried for her hearing, and worried about getting that "normal" result on my pap. I'll be happy just to get done with these finals. lol

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Simone- I always thought it'd be interesting to have a reading or something. Just not something I've done. Hope things are well and evrything goes well with Ty coming home and your in-laws coming to stay with you guys!

Jessie- Sounds like an adventure for sure! I never really put much stock into pregnancy brain, but my oh my....it's real. That's awesome your DH helped you cover witht he glass of wine :smileyhappy: Sounds like you have a lot going!

Brie- Hope your finals went well! Yay, for almost being done with your degree! Yippee! You've worked really hard. I think it's so fantastic you've stuck it out! Praying for Layla's hearing and that your PAP comes back WNL. Totally normal to fluctuate on the family planning I think. You know what's best for you!

AFM- Doc appt went great. Measuring just right, HB sounded good,anatomy scan was normal. I'm happy. My Mom was over helping paint trim while I was at my appt which is awesome. Super helpful! 

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

Thank you ladies and YES he is a keeper. This is the second time around for us and have been together going on 4 years now.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 329 members 35,328 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: