Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

April Board

[ Edited ]

Name              Test date                        Result                            EDD :          

Brie                 4/4/14 if no AF                AF :smileyvery-happy:                 

Expecting        EDD                             GENDER:     

Vicki-                 04/18/2014

Amy-                 06/23/2014                          TEAM PINK:

Tara                   08/30/2014                     TEAM PINK:

Gina                   08/10/2014                     TEAM BLUE

Isra       

Jessie              

Born:                                                                                Current Age:

Christine--Baby Jordyn 7/2/2013                               9 Months

Nicole--Baby Lucas 6/29/2013                                   10 Months

Gina--- Baby Lucas 5/18/13                                       11 Months

Amanda---  Halle 10/1/2012                              1 year, 6 months

Brie--- Layla Rose 10/14/2012                          1 year, 5months

Autumn--- Ryleigh 02/08/2013                        1 Year, 1 Month 

Haley --Baby Amelia 07/14/2013                                9 Months

Alix- Baby Bryce 03/28/2014

the previous "4/1 bfp" was an april fools ladies ;-) GOTCHA .. however, the 4/4 date is real.. I have to make sure before I proceed with wisdom teeth removal by 4/16 :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: April Board

Thanks Brie for starting another board. I'm losing track of new months I swear. 

Amy- That's a really good mentatlity of cars to have. I wish I had the same one. I tend to get bored. Not very finanically responsible to be getting different cars every few years. Dh will help keep me reigned in though; he has the drive it till it dies mentality. Although we might get rid of our Explorer soon cause we are afraid it'll soon cost us more than it'll be worth. 

Nicole- Yay, another month down! April 9th is getting here faster than I thought it would. Can't wait to see pics when you have time which is a precious commodity I'm sure. I love swimming...wish I had more access. 

Simone- Sending you a big hug. The whole Ty situation sounds very difficult. Taking care of yourself is also taking care of your family in my opinion. If you need to talk to someone you need to talk to someone or meds, too. It's normal to have situational depression in times of great stress which I think this definately would qualify. You shouldn't be penalized for trying to maintain your health and mental health is something that too often gets swept under the rug. 

AFM- Have an OB checkup today in a little bit. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
GinaBelina101

Brie - Congrats Momma! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: I'm sure the shock will wear off soon! BTW - My little man will be 11 months on the 18th! :smileyhappy:
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- WAIT WHAT? How did I miss this??? Congrats! Oh my goodness! I'm excited for you although I hope you are feeling okay about it. I had a feeling. 

AFM- Doc appt went well all is on track. Dr. R said the stabing pain could've been from an irritated nerve from stretching and growing. No big deal since so far it's been gone. 

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say that I'm not going to be on this board for a while. It's become hard for me as someone ttc and seeing people get pregnant with ease and having babies aqnd not re

ally going through what I am. It's very frustrating. I'm going somewhere where . People are really struggling with ttc, not getting pregnant. That's a pregnancy board, not ttc. I wish you all the best, congrats on your babies. Ill still be reading for a while to see taras baby. But not atfer that.

Posted from Amazon KFSOWI
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Brie- Congrats. I know it certainly wasn't what you had intended.

Tara- So happy your appointment went well.

Simone- I'm praying you get some answers figured out and someone can help you get him back. That is so heartbreaking. :smileysad:

Alexx- I'll keep you in my prayers. I more then understand how that is hard for sure. My first was not nearly as easy as this one was I promise you that. *hugs*

AFM- My boys are sick, they have congestion that is now in their chests and sounds horrible. Poor guys. I had a rough day tummy wise but it seems to be doing better since my nap. On the bright side my constipation isn't an issue at the moment as I was having issues the other direction. I had a PT appointment today, ALMOST didn't go because of the tummy. But I managed to make it there and home before my tummy got sick again. Which was pretty impressive since it's a good 30-40 minute drive there then the appointment and home. I needed that appointment something horrible though, BOTH sides of my pelvis were out (which I suspected after slipping last Friday). Tomorrow I have the chiropractor so hopefully that will fix up the other stuff aching. This weekend DH and I are going and staying the night at Salish lodge, getting a massage, having a fancy dinner and breakfast and leaving Nathan with my parents. That'll be rough. I think it's best he goes and stays once before little sister gets here and he's there for a couple nights though. It'll be good for us too I'm sure. We haven't had a night away without him since he was born. p.s. How do you car shop with a toddler, a very tired pregnant mommy and a sick daddy? I think the only real answer is you don't. *sigh*
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

LOL I was hoping you guys would notice it was April Fools!!

I am due for AF tomorrow or the following day at the very latest(usually takes a day or so on the placebo's in order for me to get AF and today is first day placebo) .. DH found a wrapper for Layla's cereal bars and thought it was a pregnancy test... LOL! He apparently had forgotten I hadn't got AF from last month, and so hes freaking out all over because I had xrays done monday for my dental stuff. I told him while its highly unusual for me to not get AF (only exception was when I was PG) , we would know for sure by friday whether or not I need to test again and/or make an appt with Dr. M., because if I don't get it this month, theres gotta be a reason behind it. I'm still having symptoms and add a few new ones to the mix like gassiness and it does have us Hmming. I was super gassy with Layla starting around 8 weeks, and lately i'm almost ashamed of myself in that aspect..so either I am developing a stomach issue or something else . I will be testing on the 4th if AF isn't here by tomorrow. I havent really been stressed over not getting AF so i know its not due to that, been so busy that I forget about it actually

My logic is if my cycle was thrown off by me missing pills last month, I should have started sometime last week (ie 4 weeks / 28 days from previous spotting).  But who knows. I need to test, but I'm also afraid of what it'll say, especially after having x rays done . I'm getting a deep clean and a wisdom teeth removed in 2 weeks, and final minor work before invisalign on the 30th!  Laylas hearing test is 21st, and then in May I have my pap that will decide whether or not we will TTC again.

Alexx: I'm sorry you feel that way, most of the time, our pregnancy groups (when those of us were prego)  were not very active and we found that the ladies we met in the ttc boards were like friends and family so we always kept up with each other here, because we knew where to find one another. It was about supporting each other through no matter which life stage we were in. These ladies were here for me when I had no idea how to begin TTC, when I got pregnant when I didn't think I would., while I was pregnant (which is helpful because most had more than one child and my pregnancy group was dead and still is! so posting to the oct 2012 toddler group is useless) and after my pregnancy and I had alot of questions , and even now, I still post because of the friendship and support of these wonderful women i have come to know over the last 2 years! . I guess we see the board as a place to hang out, offer support, and "talk". True there are pregnancy boards.. but some of us aren't pregnant, but arent ready to TTC, but still need the friendship we found here.  If you don't find it in one group (many women only post in pregnancy thread for single questions, and then never post again) what in that keeps you coming back?  I understand its hard to sit and watch others get pregnant so easy, but at the same time, we all support you in your very own journey as well. Just remember that. Besides, even if I do decide to TTC after my pap in may, i dont think it'll be easy.

Amy: Do you only have issues when you are pregnant with your pelvis?

Tara: How did the OB appt go?

afm- Layla's awake.. finally. On the morning i get up early, she sleeps in late. :smileywink:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 13 members 2,722 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: