Occasional Contributor
jesse00012

Am I pregnant? Help!

I am 27 years old. I have a six year old daughter and a wonderful boyfriend. I had an IUD for four years and some months. I had it taken out a little over a year ago and steadily began my period again. It was very consistant for 10 months. My cycle has been on a normal pattern of on for one week and off for two. Back in July I went 3 weeks off and 1 week on. Then for my August period I went 25 days off. I was very worried that I might be pregnant but then I got my period. I am usually heavy for three or four days and light for the remainder. This one though was brown and light for 3 days and now its non exsistant. I have taken 6 pregnancy tests and all have come up negative. Now I do have a lot of stresses but that has never affected my T.O.M. so to explain the other things going on. I have tender nipples and had some deep cramps. I have had a lot of headaches and peeing slightly more often. I am really unsure what has caused this because I never have all of these in one sitting. So can someone else tell me if I'm losing my mind or if there still is a chance that I'm pregnant? My boyfriend and I were together for about a month of "Fun" but were very cautious about protection. Thanks for the help ladies!

Community Manager
ModChristine

Re: Am I pregnant? Help!

How are you feeling now?

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Occasional Contributor
jesse00012

I'm still not sure but have taken a lot of tests and all negative. I had a second period of three days also lighter than normal. I usually before have always had heavy. I'm waiting on month three to come around if I am. See if I skip or not. I'm not upset either way and it's been a lot less stress than normal as well recently.
Posted from HTC PN071
Community Manager
ModChristine

Oh ok, yes it could definitely be stress.  If you still are unsure after month 3, a blood test at your dr office or a clinic could tell you for sure one way or the other :smileyhappy:

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Occasional Contributor
jesse00012

Well it's more stress free now but I will definitely go to the doctor if it's still a wonderful by month three which is in two weeks.
Posted from HTC PN071
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 2 members 34 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: