Occasional Contributor
maleahasmith

Re: Let's Introduce Ourselves!

Nice to meet you Pamela. I use to say I had backyard chickens tok but my husband told me that no longer pertained once we reached 40+ birds! I love my feathered friends. :-)

Good luck in your pregnancy!

Maleaha

DH: Stephen (27)
DD: Londyn (7) and Knightley (4)

PCOS, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and Male Factor Infertility

4w 4d: Beta 541, Progesterone 6.3
4w 6d: Beta 1433 (YAY!), Progesterone 6.4
6w 5d: Progesterone 8.6, Fetal HR 133

BabyFruit Ticker
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
janantelle

Hi ladies! My name is Jen. 29 year old mommy to a four year old daughter (karagan) and #2 due feb 9th! I was told at 6 weeks I had a subchorionic hematoma in my uterus after I started hemorraging. I just had ultrasound #2 last week and although the hemorrhage is not improving the bleeding has stopped and baby is doing great! I'm very nervous about placenta abruption later in my pregnancy.

I haven't told anyone I'm pregnant other than daddy of course! I'm looking for a fun way to tell my daughter if anyone has any ideas?!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kstra023

Hi everyone! I'm Katrina. I'm currently 21 and pregnant with my first!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ginaagyemang89

Hi everyone. I'm Gina. Mother of 2 boys ages 6 and 4. This is my third pregnancy. My husband and I are separated right now but we planned this pregnancy. Sounds crazy! I know! but he and I wanted to have more children and decided that it would be best to try again with each other. Even though it's odd that we are not together, he has been quite supportive impressively better than he was when we were together. But I'm happy and can't wait for my girl to get here well at least that's what we are hoping for.
Posted from Generic Android
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tams_zn4

Hi everyone. I'm Tamryn. I'm 30 and live in the uk. I'm originally from South Africa. I'm married to my lovely husband of nearly 7 years, been together for nearly 11. We have a 3.5 yr old daughter called savanna lee, and 2 adorable dogs. We are now expecting our second bundle of joy in feb20th, 3 days before savanna's 4th birthday! Im so happy to have found a group to meet some ladies and hopefully make some new friends, even though so far away. All the best for your pregnancies and looking forward to being on this journey with you :-)
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 6 members 603 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: