Occasional Contributor
mpadget134304

Re: Welcome to your February 2014 Pregnant Moms Club!

This is my third and I am in Clarksburg, Md That is so exciting! planning on having any more? The only thing about this pregnancy that is I feel like to be as far along as I am and having had other children my bump is not that large yet to be almost 6 months. My doctors tell me he is doing great, so maybe he will have a growth spurt in a month or so. I should probably be careful what I wish for. :smileyhappy:
Occasional Contributor
kieraedwards20

Lol yea that's cool.and I'm not sure. I'm not planning but future wide whatever happens happens. .and how does it feel to be in your third! :-) and yes you should be careful what you wish for. . This is my first and I'm only 5 but I'm really big! People think I'm ready to pop already.
Posted from Samsung SCH-R530M
Occasional Contributor
mpadget134304

It feels a little scary just the thought of having three kids in this day and age...Wow! My husband and I are sure this is our last because I am having having my tubes tied. Are you really showing that much I am too but I just expected to be bigger by now. Well how are you feeling in your second trimester? Have you started any baby shopping?
Occasional Contributor
kieraedwards20

Aww! And are you sure you want to tie your tubes? And yes I'm showing a lot.I feel good abd times, moody and emotional :-/ and no havnt started shopping yet.not really financially stabled at this moment.my job is crappy
Occasional Contributor
mpadget134304

Yes we are sure. Three is enough for us, and to give kids the life they deserve it is very expensive so this is it. :smileyhappy: I think I am going thru the same thing as far as very emotional etc... but it's weird because I sometimes wonder do I feel this way because I am pregnant or was I like this before I became pregnant? I can;t remember. Memory loss is definetly as you can see at the top of my preggo list Lol! We have started shopping for small things. I found and you may too that it is much easier to get things little by little and let it accumalate over time then to buy everything all at once. That is when it can be a little stressful on your pockets. Also if other things are not going the way you want them to it is also fun to start to buy small things, it will make you smile seeing all the teenie tiny clothes etc...
Occasional Contributor
kieraedwards20

Lol I think the same way. If it's my hormones or its just me period!? I thought it was too early to buy things...but I think that would help. . :-)
New Contributor
shabinakhan

My due date is 20 February and we are having a baby boy.......
Posted from Samsung GT-I9500
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 11 members 641 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: