Occasional Contributor
carlyenoonan

Re: Welcome to your February 2014 Pregnant Moms Club!

How exciting!! :smileyhappy: this is my first as well and it's a boy! I'm due on Feb 2nd. How are you feeling? Any contractions or signs of labor soon?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
laurieladamson6

I had my first Braxton hicks contraction the other day and then again yesturday! I haven't dilated much-only 2 centimeters.... But I just want her to be healthy and ready- we think she might be a little late:smileyhappy: how about you? Any contractions yet?
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
carlyenoonan

That's great your starting to dilate! I had a doc appointment yesterday and I have not dilated at all yet :smileysad: it looks like this little guy will be taking a bit longer! I just want him healthy and ready too :smileyhappy: I've also been having a ton of Braxton hicks contractions, some even get pretty regular but they don't hurt just makes my belly super tight!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
laurieladamson6

You'll start to dilate soon- you're already having Braxton's - it won't be too long now:smileywink: I just read that if you sit in a pool and relax- it might help ease up contractions:smileyhappy: I'd love to try it, especially in this cold weather:smileyhappy: I'm still dilated the same:smileysad: I have a feeling she might be a little over a week past her date- but as long as she takes her time and doesn't get hurt. Even though I want to hold her already! Lol:smileyhappy:
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
yensifana75909

sabrinayou,

congrats and good for you.  I am 36 on my second after 10 years and its definitely different, plus a little overweight.  Overall not that bad, but I have 4wks to go and I am ready..

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
yensifana75909

how are you feeling? I am already having Braxton hicks contraptions..
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
lovemypriceboys

Has anyone had their sweet babies yet?? I'm due on Friday and have been in and out of false labor for 2 weeks now. My doctor will strip my membranes on Thursday so I'm praying I'll have her by my actual due date!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 63 members 1,938 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: