Occasional Contributor
Aimeelou71

Re: Pregnant & over 35

37 and suprise baby number 3. Our boys are 10 and 6 and we are having a girl! I'm 20 weeks and feel and look 32 weeks! People are suprised when I say I'm not due until February. I'm thinking I just popped real fast since it is number 3 and my belly growth will slow down! I feel great though!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
peggz

I was feeling a little alone in the 35+ category! I am 39 and pregnant with my second child.  My daughter is 20 years old and yes this is VERY different than being pregnant at 19.  We are having a boy and of course he was a bit of a surprise but we are super excited.

Please use plain text.
N/A
finsgirl1978

I am also 35 and the drs. have made me feel like an old woman! lol THis is my first child and all of my visits have been pretty intense and there have been a lot of them!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jdavis36446935

Well congratulations ladies! You are not alone peggz. Finsgirl1978, yes they do make you feel like you are old & the appointments are intense at first but hang in there they do get better. Once you have your level 2 u/s you'll feel much better. Aimeelou71, I feel the same way, I feel like I am 30+ weeks & look like it too. But am only at the 22 week mark. Well glad to hear that everything is good with all. Keep the updates coming!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
evyarm

I'm 40, going to be 41 next month, I'm 24 weeks, due Feb 4th with my 1st baby, having a boy. I never imagined how hard pregnancy was and how much is affected. I'm a little nervous about delivery but excited at the same time. The nausea and heartburn have been the worst!! Congrats to all of you out there!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
aprylpotter

Hello Ladies! I'm 40 years old & pregnant with baby #4, due Feb. 25th & it's a girl! I have an 18 yr. old boy, Dakota, freshamn in college, 14 yr. old girl, Cheyenne, freshman in high school & a 7 yr. old boy, Luke, in 1st grade. We're excited about our 2014 baby girl but she was no where near expected. I thought the baby factory was closed! 40 & pregnant is alot differant than pregnancy in my 20's. In my 20's, everything was easy. Now, in my 40's, I get tired so easily & I've already had 3 ultra sounds & I only had a total of 2 ultra sounds during each of my other pregnancies. It seems like every time I turn around there's an appointment for something. Just had a $800 Harmony blood test & now I'm going for the 2 hour sugar test at the end of November. I'll be 24 weeks Tuesday & I already feel & look 9 months pregnant. Ankles & legs are already swelling & I'm almost to the point that I need help putting socks on & did I mention I'm ONLY 24 weeks! lol! I've still got a ways to go. But I wouldn't change a thing because all I want is a healthy baby girl. Because as a mother we just want the best for our babies no matter how old they are or we are, lol! 

Please use plain text.
Visitor
pamela-batac

I'm 35 and due on Feb 20 2014 ☺️😃
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 15 members 569 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: