Occasional Contributor
jdavis36446935

Pregnant & over 35

Hi, I'm pregnant with my 3rd baby & am 36. My other two kids are a little older, 11 & 14. We are all very excited about the upcoming addition to our family. I will say being over 35 & pregnant is a lot different than it was in my 20's. the dr's appts are a little more intense. Any one else out there over 35?? We are due February 4th
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
willei74

Re: Pregnant & over 35

I feel ya! Im 39 n was jus pregnant last year n now am 17wks with twins...intense is putting it mildly
Posted from Samsung SPH-D710
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
NESSIE DEAN

I am 35 and due February 19, 2014

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Aimeelou71

Yes! I'm 37 and my boys are 10 and 6. We are having a suprise baby girl! Having grown up with two brothers and having thought for years that I'd be a mom to two boys (which seemed to so comfortable) it certainly took me a few weeks to wrap my head around the idea ... but what I blessing! Now that I'm over the shock, I've never been so excited!

Please use plain text.
Visitor
jdavis36466583

Well congratulations to you ladies.... Have you had your level 2 ultrasounds yet? We just had ours end of last week & found out we are having a boy. It was a totally different experience than it was 12 years ago when I was pregnant last.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
crzcwgrl1975

I'm 37 with surprise baby #3, due February 16. My other 2 are 10 and 15 and we thought we were done. hehehe Boy were we wrong. Everything about this one has been more intense than it was with my last...from extreme nausea and exhaustion to overly sensitive sense of smell. Doctors visits haven't been too terrible...just way more of them then I remember from before, and I was already high risk due to other health concerns.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
jdavis36446935

Well congratulations to you & your family. That's exciting. I'm sorry your sick. This pregnancy has been very different for me than my other two as well. This time I didn't have morning sickness, but I wanted to eat all the time during my 1st trimester, and now I feel bloated all the time! I've reached my half way point today, so that is exciting. Only 20 more weeks to go. How is w everyone else doing??
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 12 members 516 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: