New Contributor
jessicascott998

PAINFUL Surprises during pregnancy!!!!

This is my 3rd pregnancy. I had a miscarriage back in Feb. of this year. Since I've been pregnant I haven't been able to work due to crazy pains. First came the spotting hwhich freaked me out, next was the excruciating pain and diarrhea which the Dr.s diagnosed as Gastritis, then came the all over itch, then the most painful EVER!!!!......Tendonitis in my arm/shoulder/fingers/knees and to end with a sore throat. I'm afraid its gonna get worse. Has anyone went through any of this? I apologize for being so long.
Posted from LG LG855
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
lovemypriceboys

Re: PAINFUL Surprises during pregnancy!!!!

Hi there! I'm sorry you're having such a hard time! It's been a few days, how are you feeling now?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jessicascott998

I'm feeling a lot better but slowly the gastritis is coming back only the pains though. The tendonitis has moved to my handsu
Posted from LG LG855
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

So sorry you have all of this going on!  My most painful issue while pregnant was pregnancy induced carpal tunnel syndrome.  I had it with both of my pregnancies.  It was so bad I had to wear braces on both hands/wrists at night and eventually during the day.  Miserable!  I hope you get some relief from those painful symptoms soon!

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
etompkins93

This is my second pregnancy, and it has been D I F F I C U L T, I having really really bad sinus problems and constipation and itching and headaches and I just don't know what to do! Anyone experience this type of trouble?
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
peggz

I too am having sinus problems, which I normally never have, and really bad headaches.  I try not to take Tylenol but they border on being a migraine.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
anna.yakir87

About the carpel tunnel does it go away after pregnancy? I started to get carpel tunnel tmj (my jaw cracks/pops all the time and really bad anxiety. I am so tired of all of this. Does someone know if it goes away? I really hope it does. Ahh I guess every pregnancy is different. My first was amazing. This isnt so bad but just dont feel good more then half the pregnancy
Posted from Samsung SCH-I545
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 13 members 379 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: