Occasional Contributor
hjohnson606

Headache

I'm due with my first on February 26th.  So, at 11.5 weeks, I'm suffering from these horrible headaches.  I never get headaches unless I am hungover (which I no longer suffer from, lol!).  Any suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
sweetypie0587

Re: Headache

I am due Feburary 21st with my first also. And I am suffering from the same massive horrible headaches, they knock me out for the entire day. I am consulting with my doctor tomorrow about it. I will let you know

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
amytgilbert

My doctor told me I could take Tylenol. But Ibuprofen is a no no.
Posted from Samsung SPH-D710
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
lovemypriceboys

Having one cup of coffee was the only thing that would make my headaches go away. I wouldn't drink caffeine with my first, but I'm pregnant with my third now and enjoy one cup of coffee a day. My second was and is just as healthy as my first!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
hunnyluv2242

I was having really bad headaches in my first trimester and talked to my dr about it. Found out it was due to my blood pressure being high that could b a possibility, I'm on medicine for it now which really sucks ): but I need to stay healthy for my self and my baby. I'm just praying that even though dr. Says baby won't have any effects from the medicine that he's right! ): worried, but really relieved my headaches are gone. Hope u get better
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
mackberg2

As a sufferer of headaches pre-pregnancy, I find that this is the hardest part for me. Incessant, never-ending headaches that ruin my day with only Tylenol to take every 8 hours. I was on a preventative before I was pregnant, so now that I'm unable to take that, it's pretty much just suffer through them. A few things that I do to help with the pain are: cold wash cloth on my forehead, drink a CAN of coke, or some light exercise. I don't have high blood pressure or anything that would really cause them, they're just chronic headaches.

My primary physican told me to stop taking tylenol for 10 days. After that, start taking it occasionally, but not daily. Once I did that, I found that I had fewer headaches, but that 10 days was brutal.  Also that was prepregnancy, so it wasn't as bad.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
fisnet007

Hi,

I'm pregnant with my second and also had persisitent headaches for weeks but now it's all gone now, except that now I feel uncomfortable with each meal I take because I find it very difficult to belch after meals. Please i need advice on what to do or take to resolve this...it's really affecting me.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 271 members 26,566 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: