New Contributor
blacqdiamone

Re: First Time Moms

Ok my question is is it safe to eat smothered liver and onions during pregnancy?
Posted from Samsung EK-GC100
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nfrey26

I am going at 16 weeks to a ultrasound place where you pay.  But its worth it, if I didn't I would have to wait until 21 weeks as well!  They say at 16 weeks is the best time and the earliest they can tell :smileyhappy: Good luck, and congrats!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nfrey26

Options

. . ..
a moment ago

I am going at 16 weeks to a ultrasound place where you pay. But its worth it, if I didn't I would have to wait until 21 weeks as well! They say at 16 weeks is the best time and the earliest they can tell Good luck, and congrats!
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
sweetypie0587

And congrats to you as well. I went at 14 weeks ( i couldnt wait til 16 weeks :smileyhappy: ) and found out we are having a girl !!! Baby Riley :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
britbrits1993

try ginger root from a health food store does wonders for me! :smileyhappy: also tums, peppermints, and instead of eating regular portion meals eat more smaller meals throughout the day! 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
love082791

[ Edited ]

I was a lucky one I guess, I only had to deal with "morning sickness" once a week. for 3 weeks >.< Any way, Can anyone tell me what is up with My belly button sometimes it hurts so bad and the pain feels like its a the whole nerve line running from the belly button down to my parts. Also with the weight loss. I have lost a total of 16 pounds since I found out I was pregnant and it seems to be going down continuously. My doctor hasn't said anything about it, but I truly am worried.

Please use plain text.
smargaretcox

Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 1,651 members 273,074 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: